Anyone Else Feel Like You Can't Win?

Not putting anything with spoilers in this thread, just asking the question above.

Honestly, at this point I'm expected the worst possible ending to be THE ending. None of the decisions I make feel like there will be a better outcome for the Forresters. They're all doomed for death at the hands of their enemies in a world that despises them.

Comments

• Forresters need a big win in episode 6, they have taken a tremendous beating all season.

• The decision which I hoped never to make happened in Episode 5 - now I've lost the will to do anything... my favorite characters determinately dying, I suppose this makes sense in Game of Thrones, but in Episode 5 EVERYTHING fell apart, all hope seems lost, I'm struggling to picture what trump card do the Forresters still possess... everything feels so desolate - I want Episode 6 now... I want the pain of what happened in Episode 5 not to fade and to carry over to the final battle - but you know, maybe this is good - a feeling of sheer helplessness - like its the Forresters vs the World - obviously there isn't going to be a happy ending - obviously at least one more main character has to die - but - as long as House Forrester survives, that's all I can truly ask for.

• Oh seven hells, not this again.

You're supposed to feel this way. Just relax and enjoy the story.

• I think I've seriously gone into chronic depression since watching Episode 5 - I can't believe it, the episode affected my mental health... I'm too depressed to get out of bed or to go outside, and instead of crying I was laughing... I don't know why... I emotionally bonded with the Forresters then what happens in Ep.5 tears my heart apart - I feel like I lost someone close to me, like a part of me just died...

Oh seven hells, not this again. You're supposed to feel this way. Just relax and enjoy the story.

• That's the strength of this episode. At the very least whoever dies goes out in a blaze of glory.

Harian96 posted: »

I think I've seriously gone into chronic depression since watching Episode 5 - I can't believe it, the episode affected my mental health...

• Welcome to Game of Thrones. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

• That is total D&D bullcrap that they added in themselves and it isn't really the true essence of GoT. If anything, the ending should be like GRRM stated once, "bittersweet."

Welcome to Game of Thrones. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

• I HOPE Telltale will give us a bittersweet ending... they probably will - the ending of TWD Season 1 with Lee's death and Clem's survival was arguably bittersweet.

torkahn808 posted: »

That is total D&D bullcrap that they added in themselves and it isn't really the true essence of GoT. If anything, the ending should be like GRRM stated once, "bittersweet."

• Things always get worse before they get better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.