Episode 6 achievements

Very interesting if you ask me, could they mean something?

Alt text

Ours Is The Fury= House Baratheon ( Could Gared meet stannis when he and his army are beyond the wall? )

Our Blades are Sharp= House Bolton

Growing Strong= House Tyrell ( Something related to Margaery? )

Hear Me Roar!= House Lannister

Fire and Blood= House Targaryen

Winter Is Coming= House Stark

Iron From Ice= House Forrester ( Forresters winning the war? )

Sentinel= Sentinel

Thanks to @clementinethegirl for sending me the achievements picture.

Comments

• The last three episodes have all had house mottos as the achievements, so I don't think it means anything.

• Really? How didn't I notice? damn!

The last three episodes have all had house mottos as the achievements, so I don't think it means anything.

• But Episode 6 is all of the mottos of the great houses, so who knows?

Tolispro posted: »

Really? How didn't I notice? damn!

• I could see more of Mira's story (I love politics in this universe), and a happy end would be great cough cough what am I talking about again?

• A Telltale staff member said before that the achievement names were made before the game came out, so as more episodes come out and more changes are made to the story, the less the names make sense. So predictions based on the names of the achievements won't be very accurate.

• I want Mira to become a master of manipulation (and to survive that, of course).

MarteenPyro posted: »

I could see more of Mira's story (I love politics in this universe), and a happy end would be great cough cough what am I talking about again?

• Hmm sentinel? maybe the sentinel choice affects the endind and whoever is the sentinel has a bigger role, would be awesome... like Ethan leaving his mark

• Wow, thanks for the info! That's a shame tough, I like speculating about what may come next and I like to use achievement to it.

Bolc56 posted: »

A Telltale staff member said before that the achievement names were made before the game came out, so as more episodes come out and more cha

• Me too, buddy. Me too! I find her parts to be the most interesting, and Asher's the most intense. I really hope she survives at all cost.

Abeille posted: »

I want Mira to become a master of manipulation (and to survive that, of course).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.