I think the thing about the choices made it nonsense...

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

You know how people are all talking about that our choices doesn't matter,and so? I think it was a mistake.I am now talking about the traitor moment... I think telltale wanted so much to give us the thing we all wanted,that our choices matter,but... it made a big nonsense instead... what do you think? I would rather be with a logical season for the traitor than a nonsense only because of a choice...

Comments

• I think they could have pulled it off if they changed how the game decides which one is the traitor. Right now it depends on who was chosen as sentinel. It would make more sense if the traitor was whoever you didn't agree with most often.

• Yes,but whatever you do,no matter what they still betray you,so in the end,telltale fucked up the choices even more XD

I think they could have pulled it off if they changed how the game decides which one is the traitor. Right now it depends on who was chosen as sentinel. It would make more sense if the traitor was whoever you didn't agree with most often.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.