So how the hell will the North Grove help at all?

I am just wondering how that storyline will pay off at all. The war is in full now. Gared is way up North. And it is a Grove. How will that help at all? At most I could see him finding more Iron Wood tree seeds or something so when the Forresters win they can regrow their forest. But come on this whole thing seems useless to the overall plot.

Comments

• Valar Morghulis is a pretty decent answer for that I think. But I really don't know.

• Telltale be like:

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Yeah the war has started. I wonder the same. How in seven hells will the North Grove help them. And an even better question is: How will he get past the wall back to Ironrath with it?!

EDIT: Actually I think it is a plot for season 2. What do you think?

• It will give everyone who enters superpowers,then they will fly back home and kill every whitehill :P (just joking... we'ren't they saying something about giants or so? maybe... I dunno,they will listen and will be like their army XD)

• edited July 2015

If Duncan was the traitor.. he probably would have used it to help the Whitehills anyway. Besides, Gared will be pissed when he finds out that Rodrick killed his unlce, so the North Grove is probably lost now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.