Whom will your loyalties lie with at the end? Cersei or Margaery

loveyoucarleyloveyoucarley Banned
edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

It'll probably cost Mira's life but I will try my last chance with Cersei.

Comments

• My loyalties lie, as always, with House Forrester. I will stand with whomever will best aid my family.

• Margaery is a cunt, at least Cersei is willing to start a mutually beneficial arrangement.

• Cersei's just using you to get a dig in at Tyrion. Margaery gets pissed off at you at the drop of a hat. I mean, who could imagine the Master of Coin wanting to buy ironwood from a family that has it. Loyalty to either of them is a mug's game.

• I'd side with Margaery if only to hopefully win her favor again. I'm ridiculously attached after she called me her friend in episode 1 eheh... Plus I just don't trust Cersei. From what I understand about her character, she'd have no problem "accidentally forgetting" any promise or deal she'd make with us.

• I wish I could stay on Margaery's side, but it doesn't look like she wants me to. I assume that the next episode will start with Tyrion's trial, and maybe end with his escape. If that's the case, I worry for Mira's life. If she doesn't get out of the city soon, Cersei might target her after Tyrion escapes, since she gets completely crazy and paranoid.

Right now, I don't know what to do with Mira.

• I don't have an idea what to do. I started out as a decent handmaiden, but suddenly turned out to be a two faced lying backstabbing snake. o.O How did that happen. The only person I didn't lie to was Sera i think, yet she abandoned Mira.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.