Questions Episode 5 *spoilers*

1) Does sparing the traitor give a chance to save them both? Is there a chance? Or MUST one die?

2) BUG REPORT Gryff's eye/face had no damage.. When in the previous episode I (as Roderik) beat him half to death and blinded him.. Did anyone else experience this?

Side thought.. Seeing how both roderik and asher have an option for them to die.. That means they are not an important character or w/e.. So Roderik will die at some point.. Think of Ben from the walking dead series.. Lots of options for him to die.. Then the choice was taken from us and he died at the end falling into the alley.. Or with Kenny.. Even though there is an option where he is around at the end with clem.. He is doomed.. Cause he could die in said episode.. As such.. Roderik is doomed.. Asher is doomed.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Damnit telltale.. Why!>!? Roderik's relationship was just starting to bloom.. I am now expecting his inevitable death.. Fun factor of the game has officially taken a shit! Grrr

Comments

• I can answer one, one must die.

• edited July 2015

1) It doesn't change anything, one of them between Asher and Rodrik has to die.

2) I hope there will be a patch to fix this lack of continuity.

And yes, every determinant character in Telltale world seems to be doomed, so it makes me think that the surviving brother either dies in the last episode or he becomes the "definitive Lord" and the Forresters' story ends with this season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.