Both of them standing together. EP 5 spoilers

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Am I the only one that wants this to be a valid option? I love both immensely and it breaks my heart that they makes us choose and I get that narratively they want the whole sacrifice thing. But both brothers going, "We're not choosing, we're dying together." just works so freaking well for me.

Comments

• Just don't choose anything and wait for the screen to go red. That's what happens. (:

• I know that it comes up. I just wanted it to be a valid option moving forward in the story.

Just don't choose anything and wait for the screen to go red. That's what happens. (:

• edited July 2015

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think it would work though. Wouldn't it be so anticlimatic if either...

a) they both survive and you don't even feel the loss, since no one on our side has died since Ep 1.

b) they both die and the big war we have been building up for won't even be seen by us since our last two POVs are north of the wall and at King's Landing.

I know that it comes up. I just wanted it to be a valid option moving forward in the story.

• But someone must lead the house, especially now with the Whitehills at their doors. If they loose Asher and Rodrik, the Forresters will either die or be slaved (like the deal that Ludd proposed to Rodrik in Highpoint).

There are other people to lead and fight in the upcoming battle, but none of them is like Asher or Rodrik.

• is there a video of this happening online? I so want to see this but dont have time to go back and play that section right now

Just don't choose anything and wait for the screen to go red. That's what happens. (:

• That's idealist talk, someone had to die and it really sucks. I hated picking Asher...one of, if not the toughest decision I've made as a gamer. Roderick had to live though!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.