Buying with unverified paypal

I would like to know wether it's possible to buy an episode with an unverified paypal account. I hope so, because when I create a paypal account, I will not verify it (I don't have a credit card, and I don't like the idea that paypal has the right to take money from my bank account).

What I would like to do is first create a Paypal account, leave it unverified and then transfer money to my paypal account from my regular bank account, and then pay for the first episode of TMI using Paypal (if it will be possible to buy a single episode at all). Can anyone confirm this is possible ? If not, I don't know how to buy TMI........

Comments

• thpthp
    edited July 2009
    Paying from an unverified PalPal account is possible, as long as you somehow get the necessary money on your account. I bought a few games from TTG this way :)
  • edited July 2009
    Great, thanks!:)
  • edited July 2009
    No you can't. I have $60 from a friend locked in a paypal account because I couldn't verify it and tech support will not help you. You'll have to supply a credit card or bank info. The bad thing about this is, people can send you money but you can't even refund it, its completely locked, while paypal took their cut np.
  • thpthp
    edited July 2009
    DeeZaster wrote: »
    No you can't. I have $60 from a friend locked in a paypal account because I couldn't verify it and tech support will not help you. You'll have to supply a credit card or bank info. The bad thing about this is, people can send you money but you can't even refund it, its completely locked, while paypal took their cut np.

Just shop in the Telltale Store, choose PayPal as payment method, checkout, log in to your PalPal account and confirm the payment. Works for me.
  • edited July 2009
    ^^Please be right, I don't want to have to wait until next Tuesday when my money clears, and be left very disappointed
    DeeZaster wrote: »
    :eek: I hope you're mistaken
Sign in to comment in this discussion.