Ramsay Bolton is Awesome

2»

Comments

• She's also a Roswell isn't she? I remember her sister was Roose' first Wife. I know she pretty much provides a chunk of the Bolton's calvary forces.

Gasp!! Do you think she might be the one to Kill Ramsay/ attempt to? I know she was super fond of Domeric and she's pretty much Bitter about Ramsay lacking any sort of grace or subtlety as a Lord (which she hoped he'd inherit from his father but didn't). I mean she practically planted the seeds of betrayal in Theon's head by even talking to him. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns on Ramsay and throws him to Stannis.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

We can hope. I'd like to see Barbary Dustin do something drastic.

• Twenty good men....., meanwhile Asher only brought 8 or so : /

• Too efficient. I get what you are saying Nonoru, but there comes a point where it's just not believable anymore. Every time he comes on screen i just roll my eyes now. In the books he is scary messed up and unpredictable, which makes him a good villian. In the show, they have exploited the character so much that he is a joke and a ridiculous one at that. IMO the game just compounds that effect.

Ramsay Snow is not a great strategist, or fighter, or commander. But HBO makes him out to be the scourge of the North. Running to and fro, singlehandedly flaying everyone in sight.

Nonoru posted: »

I think TC meant to say that he's an efficient villain. Which he is, if we are to give credit to your (and the majority of the fans') reactions to him.

• Could be the Boltons just had a history of having more Male heirs?

Flog61 posted: »

Wait, he has an unborn baby brother? How does that make sense? If its unborn, how do they know its male?

• Shirtless Ramsay and 5 men and 2 dogs scared away Yara and her 50 best Ironborn Reavers.

Clemenem posted: »

Him and 20 men killing an army of thousands is pretty ridiculous isn't it? :[

• Yes her Father's House is Ryswell and her Husband's was Dustin.

I would love to see someone unexpected take Ramsay down. A woman would be even better, justice for all the 'hunting' trips. Yes. Barbary Dustin for murderer of Ramsay.

Krazehcakes posted: »

She's also a Roswell isn't she? I remember her sister was Roose' first Wife. I know she pretty much provides a chunk of the Bolton's calvary

• I don't think genetics work like that.

Krazehcakes posted: »

Could be the Boltons just had a history of having more Male heirs?

• ..there's no reason to think it's a boy though?

I mean, Rebecca thought AJ was a girl at one point.

sbk12345 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yILpilqeGXQ @4:24 - Ramsay finding out about his baby brother and that Roose thinks its a boy (but feel free to watch the entire scene because it is an amazing Bolton scene imo)

• edited July 2015

It's because GRRM, D and D, Iwan Rheon, and Michael McElhatton are all CIS white male scum who want males to oppress females and assert their dominance. GG you caught them, #feministzrule

..there's no reason to think it's a boy though? I mean, Rebecca thought AJ was a girl at one point.

• In ASOIAF there's magic involved in their genetics.

(An example of where this comes into play is that Baratheons ALWAYS have black hair, no matter what.)

I don't think genetics work like that.

• Yeah but, weakness and all, he'd still be Immune to everything in the game, so I'd rather go with this version.

I'd rather deal with book Ramsay. At least he has weaknesses to exploit. This show/game Ramsay is like immune to everything and can travel at the speed of light.

• Nice meme.

It's because GRRM, D and D, Iwan Rheon, and Michael McElhatton are all CIS white male scum who want males to oppress females and assert their dominance. GG you caught them, #feministzrule

• I also think Roose was just saying it was a boy to fuck with Ramsay and make him feel insecure about his inheritance

..there's no reason to think it's a boy though? I mean, Rebecca thought AJ was a girl at one point.

• edited July 2015

He's over the top and his plot armor doesn't help. I'm not even shocked anymore, it's just, "Ah, Ramsay's raping/flaying/mutilating/killing someone... How very unpredictable of him" now. If you say you like villains and think he's a good one, fair enough, but I definitely have to disagree on calling him likeable.

• I really do not like him. 8U; He's just so creepy and ugh, I hate feeling helpless with a creep in the room, which is how he made everything feel in episode 5 I think.

• I wholeheartedly agree with you about his show version. However, we can't really deny he was a convenient tool from the get go for the writers to use, even if he ends up being misused on screen.

Too efficient. I get what you are saying Nonoru, but there comes a point where it's just not believable anymore. Every time he comes on scre

Sign in to comment in this discussion.