What were your choices?

First off I want to start off by saying this episode really fucked me up. I'm still in shock that we had to choose between the forrester bothers.
Did you tell sera you needed her help or let her go?
Tell the truth or lie to Tyrion?
Spare or kill Duncan/ Royland?
Pick Asher or Rodrik?
What were your reasons behind your decisions?

Comments

• I let Sera go too, dont wanna know nothing more about her, hate her. helpied tyrion :( this is just going to make me have a lot of problems but tyrion was always nice and helpfull to me. killed the traitor ofc. Killed Rodrik...if im going to erase from the surface of westeros all the Whitehills...wanna do it with Asher, Rodrik suffered too many looses, the death of Rodrik just gives me more strengh to go berserker mode with Asher in episode 6.

• I too let sera go, i also kept her lowborn secret. Told tyrion the truth, simply because i thought hed see right through me anyways if i tried to lie, its freaking tyrion. Killed the traitor to keep my promise to talia, royland was a prick anyway. Had Rodrik stay behind and die, i think Asher is the kind of leader the Forresters need to lift themselves back up. His only crime and reason for exile was falling in love with gwyn, other than that he seems like an awesome dude. I wish neither had to die, but thats not how the telltale gods want it, so Rodrik it is, poor elaena. I also let bloodsong live, hed be more useful alive than dead, the whole reason we were there was to recruit good warriors to help our family.

• I asked for her help. I kept her secret i was hoping i could use that!
    Told Tyrion the truth because i think what ever happens Mira is fairly screwed and i believe none of your choices will make any difference anyway!
    Spared Royland but only to find out his info. Would have happily stabbed him in the back after if given the option.
    Left Rodrick behind, mainly because my Rodrick was a massive girl and this was his redemption!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.