What is wrong with the save points?

Seriously.

I am right now at the scene where Garret and the other sit at the fire, and Sylvi says they won't go to the North Grove. All is fine. Now, when I got to the scene with Sylvi not hitting the rabbit due to Garret, my PC crashed because it got too hot. I thought it would have saved the game after the first long talk is over and when you could walk freely. But when I started, I had to start the whole scene again. That was extremely annoying. But okay, I thought it was because my game crashed. Then I played again, until the scene with Garret shooting the rabbit. I got a call which is why I quit the game thinking it will have saved at least after the first talk was over now that I quit the game correctly. But nope, gotta do it again from the beginning. Annoying. So I did it again. Until the end. The loading screen came, and we were back in Essos with Asher. So I thought, now that the whole scene with Garret was over, the loading screen came and the new scene started, it should have saved. I quit the game, and did my stuff. I started the game, loaded my save, and then.... I HAVE TO TO THE SCENE WITH GARRET FROM THE VERY BEGINNING AGAIN! What the actual f is going on? The completely new scene already started, and it didn't save? I thought at least it will save at the end of the Scene! Seriously, I am so pissed that I don't want to continue playing the game right now.

So, was that a bug, or are the save points really that badly put? Shouldn't it at least save right at the end of a scene?

Comments

• Who's Garret? (And save points are nowhere near as good as they were with TWD:S2)

• Sorry, misspelled him, I meant Gared of course :) .

And yeah, having to repeat a whole scene, not a too short one at that, is stupid. I can understand it in the middle, but at least at the end of a scene it should save. It would probably have saved if I would have waited a few more seconds, but still. It should save at the end of a scene, not few seconds or more into a new scene. People have lives, they may not be able to play through the whole game at once...

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Who's Garret? (And save points are nowhere near as good as they were with TWD:S2)

• The Walking Dead: Season 2 had a great save system, because it allowed you to rewind to every little chapter in the game. TTGoT only allows you to rewind back to certain sections within the game, meaning you have to play through whole scenes to get to where you want to be. :/

Sorry, misspelled him, I meant Gared of course . And yeah, having to repeat a whole scene, not a too short one at that, is stupid. I can

• Okay, now I know it must be a bug. Even though it does say "Saving" at the corner in the middle of a Scene, when I quit the game in the middle of the scene, and restart, I have to begin the Scene from the very beginning. And that's not supposed to be, should it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.