Season 2 playable characters

So since Rodrik and Asher are determinants, if telltale's history thaught us anything, is that they're both dead anyway (probably by episode 6 or the beginning of season 2), Who would we play with in season 2, then?

• Mira somewhere (maybe still KL)
  • Malcolm in Essos doing random things
  • Gared in his roadtrip to the north grove (and back?)
  • Ryon new lord confirmed?
  • Vengeful Talia? 'Cause really, she's sounding more like Royland than anyone else before

Comments

• TORRHEN WHITEHILL PLAYABLE IN SEASON 2!!!!!!

But seriously though--him, Talia, Malcolm, and Gared/Mira if they survive.

• edited July 2015

I believe that either Rodrik or Asher survives, depending on your choice of course. But I think Gared's story/journey is going to have huge ramifications during season 1's final episode.

Something interesting to think about that I read from a previous comment in a different post, what if Elaena bared a child with Rodrik? Assuming that both Asher and Rodrik both die, no matter what choice you made at the end of episode 5.

• Game of Thrones Season 2: A clash of bastards

I believe that either Rodrik or Asher survives, depending on your choice of course. But I think Gared's story/journey is going to have huge

• Yes that would be perfect

• Having sex with Elaena is determinant, so no.

I believe that either Rodrik or Asher survives, depending on your choice of course. But I think Gared's story/journey is going to have huge

• You need either Rodrik/Asher in there for me to care.

• God please not Ryon. I don't want to play as a kid.

The only protagonist of season 1 that I think will likely return is Mira or maybe no Forrester at all. As much as I like Asher I hate to say it, but he's a goner since he is determinant.

• Beavis the Great Cornholio.

Alt text

• episode 6 is titled ice dragon.

• edited July 2015

Ramsay 4 playable 2016!

• I'd have said Arthur would have made a good playable character had they not just killed him. Wasted potential, really.
    And perhaps it could have been Gwyn or Elaena, marrying into the family, if Rodrik/Asher hadn't just died.

So, I imagine, if they stick with the Forresters, it'll be Gared, Mira, Malcolm, Talia, and a new character. Maybe whoever becomes the new sentinel.

• Mira will be the only one playable character left by the end of Episode 6.

We don't need to play as Talia.. what can she really do.....?

It'll be a new family.

• edited July 2015

Same for me, and maybe even Beskha. Other then those three I couldn't careless about anyone else.

You need either Rodrik/Asher in there for me to care.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.