Okay, Telltale, you better do it right

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I'm talking about our final choice and its consequences. I know it may take a little more work, but c'mon. I don't want small changes in dialogues. I want to see how Asher is reunited with his family. I want to see their feelings, i want to FEEL IT too. I want them to say that Rodrik died as a true Lord, trying to defend his House. I want Asher to find out what happened while he was gone. I want him to rip off every Whitehall he'll meet, i want him to say "that's for my brother, you fucking bastard". I want Talia to feel bad for what she said to Rodrik...

And vice versa. I want to see Beskha's sadness and how she's trying to protect Rodrik, just as her little brother wanted to. I want Rodrik to lead his new cough "army" or at least try to. I want my Sentinel having my back till the end. I mean... you know what i mean. I want two stories with diffrent dialogues, diffrent behaviours and with the same big events in intentional points. You did it at the beggining of TFTB's 3rd episode, you can do it again. I believe in you, guys. We all do.

Yeah, so... iron from ice.

Oh, and i want Whitehills to suffer. To show them how miserable and pathetic house they are; to humiliate them (just like these bastards tried) AND FINALLY MAKE THEM PAY FOR ALL THIS THING THEY DID TO US.

And epic ending. You set a high standard. I want to feel it one more time. I want to cry again! TEAR ME APART ONCE MORE. Nah, just kidding. Don't do it. Just... do some epic scenes (yeah, you know how to do them... when you feel so, so proude of your character... or so scared...) with epic ending (you know how to do it, ooh, yes, you do...), okay?

And... AND GIVE US ONE MORE BLOODY SONG! PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

Okay, i'm finishing now. I wrote to much. I just have so high hopes...

Comments

• \This x 10000000.

• Have Beskha lead the army into Highpoint, use capture the Whitehills after killing that smug second hand bastard that's always with Gryff, then have Talia sing a song while we execute each and every Whitehill.

That would be the ending I want.

• I agree completely. Telltale needs to bring their A+++ game to Episode 6.

• I also wanna see Gwyn's reaction to seeing Asher again. At this point, I'm pretty sure she knew of her house's plan to attack him as soon as he docked. I want to see if Asher would still love her or if his anger for her house would trample that. C'mom, TTG! Don't let us down!

• The 6th episode is going to be so awesome i can already feel myself crying

• Conversely, I want to see Gwyn's reaction at finding out that her father's actions lead to Asher's death (in my non-canon walkthrough where I save Asher I'd like to see the two reunited and what interactions they have) - I want to see Lady Forrester and Talia's grief at hearing about Asher's sacrifice - I want my spared traitor to know that his information couldn't save Asher and I want the guilt to weigh down on him before I decide what to do with him - but most of all I want to flay Ludd Whitehill and his petulant fourthborn Gryff and ransack Highpoint and give it over to my hired 'army' to do with as they please - in short I want the Whitehills to truly suffer for what they did.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.