When did ****** find out about the ***** *****?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

When did Rodrik find out about the North Grove, I mean really...? If Duncan is the traitor in your playthrough you have the option of asking him about the North Grove and if he told the Whitehills about that, but how? How does Rodrik know it even exists? Am I missing something, or is this just another plot hole found in this episode?

Comments

• It's simple, all the playable characters have a connection mentally

• lol wow, Royland was my traitor so that never came up but yeah, that's a nice plot hole you've got there. The only explanation I could offer is that maybe as Rodrik was being prepared and taught about what he'd have to do as lord, his father would have told him about it.

• Maybe his father told him about that

• If he did, they did a shitty job of presenting it. You'd think they'd include a scene somewhere of Duncan and Rodrik talking about it.

shayan80 posted: »

Maybe his father told him about that

• Talia gives Gared the necklace that later figures out the map before he leaves. It's said that the other Forrester kids have matching necklaces. Maybe Gregor let his kids know?

I was wondering the same thing when I played.

• Well, it might be Duncan trusted Rodrik with the info, which in turn makes no sense since, as traitor, he calls Rodrik too reckless.

• He could have already known. Gregor said to tell only Duncan not that he was the only one who knew he thought Rodrik was dead. Rodrik was next in command I think it makes sense for him to know about the family secret. I do remember Rodrik telling someone that even though Mira, Asher, and Gared were not there they were helping the family. Staying at the wall would not help them but finding the North Grove is Gareds mission we just don't know it's purpose yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.