What if I'd want to buy only chapter 1?

I was wondering...am I forced to buy the all game or I can buy only chapter one?Is there a way to do it 'cause I can't figure out how...

Comments

• edited July 2009
    At the moment there isn't a way to only buy episode one. Most people (including myself) believe that episode one will soon be available for individual purchase. But I've seen nothing that actually confirms this from TTG
  • edited July 2009
    It was the same with Wallace & Gromit. You will have to wait a little bit if you only want to buy Episode 1.
  • edited July 2009
    Ok, got it. thanks guys!
  • edited July 2009
    Seems like a bad idea to only buy one episode since the story evolves through all the episodes, unlike the other games.
  • edited July 2009
    This bothered me, too.

Had I known I'd have to buy the whole season at once I'd have pre-ordered it.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2009
    Marduk wrote: »
    This bothered me, too.

Had I known I'd have to buy the whole season at once I'd have pre-ordered it.

You will probably be able to buy an upgrade for a cheaper price since you already own one episode. At least that was the case with other Telltale games.

You can also ask the support if you can refund your episode and get the whole season right away. From what i have heard they are quite nice. In that case you would also probably get the Free Episode if you do that within one week.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.