Rodrick knows about the North Grove

When i was playing the traitor scene. I had an option of asking the traitor (only Duncan i guess) about "Did you reveal anything about North Grove" . He says no though. So Rodrick knows about North Grove.

This is one reason i choose Rodrick to be alive.
He knows about North Grove
He may get the Glenmores Backing him
He is experienced in war of five kings
etc etc

Comments

• Judging by the whole episode. i figured it was actually a writing mistake.

But.. Rodrik was to be named lord after his father, so it could be that he knew.

• Rodrick also talks about sending Gared to wall and that he did not like it, or it was behing his back or something. So you could be right about writing mistake

Judging by the whole episode. i figured it was actually a writing mistake. But.. Rodrik was to be named lord after his father, so it could be that he knew.

• Another reason for him to be alive.

• I agree, he was the heir to the house so it is realistic that his father revealed the secret to him. Especially with the war going on and the possibility that only one of them might return.

But if that is the case, then the writers should have revealed that to the players. So it does kinda feel like a writing mistake.

Judging by the whole episode. i figured it was actually a writing mistake. But.. Rodrik was to be named lord after his father, so it could be that he knew.

• Since i didn't killed Duncan, i guess he could say something to Asher, so everything stays the same...

• But what if Both Duncan and Rodrick are dead!!

Since i didn't killed Duncan, i guess he could say something to Asher, so everything stays the same...

• So I guess whoever you don't pick as Sentinel becomes the traitor. Mine turned out to be Royland, the one I did not choose.

• edited July 2015

Well, they're fucked hahaha

But seriously, i didn't killed Duncan because he had information that i needed, but i see that people who killed him had gone to help Asher as well, so it problaby won't make any valid difference if they're both dead, North Grove will do the same thing.

Sai Madadi posted: »

But what if Both Duncan and Rodrick are dead!!

• In episode 2 he mentions that even gared is helping house forrester

• It's "Rodrik" not "Rodrick" and yes I know about the North Grove when I killed Duncan in episode 5 I just asked him "Did you tell them about the North Grove too ?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.