A New Game Of Thrones Fanfiction,read thread to know how to enter!

Hey guys! I am starting a new Game Of Thrones Fanfiction/Book,it's like WildlingKing's story,who i thank because he gave me inspiration.

This is where the story it's going to start:
This story takes place in both Westeros and Essos,the day Robb Stark gets killed and the Boltons become the wardens of the north. But who are YOU? Are you a young warrior on the wrong side of the wall? Are you a lord who is trying to maintain peace in his house? Are you just a little handmaiden or coal boy in King's Landing? What is your quest? Conquering the iron throne? Becoming the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch? Avenging your Brother or Sister's death? That will be up to you,enjoy your time in game of thrones! Because it won't be much.

Book 1: The Starks Are Dead

Click here to read the full book: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rf43k4awegsutsQfxDKx6aUEI7UG4WRPOM9E0mS2uec/edit

Alive Characters: Damon,Jarger,Kieron,Philip,Brandon,Thomas,,Saya,Hunter,Daegon,Maryette,Largonis,Korric,Merrik,Mark
Characters with Unknown Status: Gevin,Philip.
Dead Characters: Kevin Harp
This is the link to sign in your character: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SueUTARwD318KrY3B7qFN4oQsZV5dHqW1EojRqKn3_Q/viewform?usp=send_form

Join this adventure and have fun! Oh,the book is going to have choices at the end of every Character's chapter.Choose wisely and remember,you should get attached to other characters and vote their choices too. Thank you guys!!

Comments

• Might submit a character later.

• I've submitted my character :)

• Thank you for joining! I will soon post a chapter about you!

kaza125 posted: »

I've submitted my character

• Please do! It's going to be a hell of an adventure!

xSensus posted: »

Might submit a character later.

• Cheers dude

Thank you for joining! I will soon post a chapter about you!

• edited July 2015

Is it okay to submit multiple characters? btw already submitted one. :)

• Can I like be a noble house like Targaryen or Lannister?

Please do! It's going to be a hell of an adventure!

• Submitted a character, I'm really interested on where this will all be going.

• edited July 2015

Yay. Adryane Seneca is me.

• You made a stark? Who is he related to and such.

• You can swear fealty to them,or be an irrelevant cousin/bastard

xSensus posted: »

Can I like be a noble house like Targaryen or Lannister?

• I might just make a sellsword

You can swear fealty to them,or be an irrelevant cousin/bastard

• I will submit later today.

• Thank you!

YForrester posted: »

I will submit later today.

• Submitted.

You can swear fealty to them,or be an irrelevant cousin/bastard

• edited July 2015

Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The End

Jarger

''We will serve his head to Sansa's wedding!'' Said the New King Joffrey,his lips curved into a crazed smile ''What's he doing? Is he gone completely crazy?'' Asked Jarger to Gared,the guard to his left ''Northener got what he deserved,he had no right to defy King Joffrey's rule'' Jarger seems a little shocked by his answer ''King Robert was more just. Pity he died in a hunt'' ''King Robert was his friend,and now that he is dead,his son did what was necessary'' ''Ah,i heard enough of your blabbering,i am going to my rooms''

Jarger then made a run for his rooms and bolted his door shut ''This is a rotten place'' he thought,he wasn't going to have any of that,the only reason he joined the Gold Cloaks was to prove that a bastard like him can be a man of honor,but the Red Wedding was the last straw,he was going to escape from that nest of vipers. ''Jarger! It's me,Gared,will you let me in?'' Jarger opened his door and urged his frined to come inside,then bolted the door shut again.''Hey Jarg! What's gotten into you? Are you afraid of something?'' ''Yeah,for my life,and you best be too'' Jarger sneered ''Why? We are the Gold Cloaks,that puts us in a more than secure position!'' Gared said,while getting a cup of wine from Jarger's table ''You never know Gared,no one is safe in this place,and you better leave that wine on the table'' ''Why? It's one of the best dornish wines! Brought to you by the Queen herself! I still remember the day she brought this to you,after you beat Tyrion almost to death-'' ''I don't care how i got that wine,i left that cup of wine on the table two hours ago,how do you know if it's not poisoned? Someone could have snuck in my room and put something in there,you should never trust anybody in King's Landing,now get out of my chambers before i make you.''

Jarger then pushed Gared out of the door and locked himself in. ''The Gold Cloaks are a bunch of sold outs,i came here to prove my hon-'' Jarger's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of knocks on his door ''Who is it?'' Jarger asked,with menacing voice ''It's me,Gared,sorry i wanted to give you an advice'' Jarger opened the door ''Come in,and close the door'' ''Don't you ever feel like escaping King's Landing?'' Jarger asked Gared ''Why would i? We have everything here,this is our place,we have the finest wines,the most beautiful whores,all the gold we could ask for,and we only have to kill people for it,so why would i leave if i can get what i want only keeping order in the streets?'' ''King's Landing can be a dangerous place for honest people,like me,and you.'' ''You don't want to leave King's Landing,do you?'' Asks Gared,whose face is starting to paint with worry ''I would like to,but i don't know where would i go,i am loyal to the Baratheons,and i don't think the actual King is one'' Jarger says,a smirk slowly creeping up on his face ''Wh-What? What brings you to think that?!'' Gared almost screams,now completely shocked. Jarger gets up,locks his door,looks around his rooms,and then gets closer to Gared ''I suspect that Cersei's brother,the lannister snake,bedded his sister'' Gared gets up and makes a run for the lock ''Where are you going?'' Asks Jarger ''I am not well,i need to go'' Gared fumbles with the lock,hands shaking ''If you tell anyone i swear i will-'' Gared opens the door and starts running towards his chambers

Jarger closes his doors ''I'm starting to regret saying him'' Jarger speaks out loud ''I could go talk to Meryn Trant,he could help me out with Gared,but how do i know if he is on my side? I could try to escape,this very night i could steal a boat and make for the Eyrie,or i could simply run to Gared's chambers right now and just kill him.I just got my job as a Gold Cloak and it might be a little too soon to escape this place'' Jarger keeps thinking of what to do

[Ask Meryn Trant Help] [Steal a boat and go to the Eyrie] [Steal a boat and join Renly's army] [Steal a boat and sail to White Harbor] [Kill Gared]

• [Steal a boat and join Renly's army]

Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The End Jarger ''We will serve his head to Sansa's wedding!'' Said the New King Joffrey,his lips curved in

• [Steal a boat and join Renly's army]

Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The End Jarger ''We will serve his head to Sansa's wedding!'' Said the New King Joffrey,his lips curved in

• steal a boat and to the Eyrie

• Steal a boat and sail to White Harbor

• Yo, probably late but I made one anyway

• Don't worry! A chapter will be coming up soon!

MrBoolean posted: »

Yo, probably late but I made one anyway

• I'm submitting a character as well :)

I'll try to explain my character's looks/appearance as the best I can :x

• Thank you!

I'm submitting a character as well I'll try to explain my character's looks/appearance as the best I can :x

• Sent a character, there's never enough GoT fanfics I can participate in.

• edited July 2015

[Steal a boat and join Renly's army]

• Submitted a character as well. Im really excited about how this plays out.

[Steal a boat and join Renly's army]**

• Gevin

Gevin was sitting close to a little fire,when his friend Alton joined him ''Are you ready to sack this little village?'' Gevin looked at him ''Not before i say goodbye to my lady'' Gevin smirks at a pretty girl close to the fire ''Go join the other ironborn,tell them to move at my command'' Gevin was the leader of a little garrison of ironborn given to him by his father,who thought was a good idea to unleash his son and his rage on little villages to profit from it ''Rose! I am going to go kill some farmers,if i find out you bedded another man while i was gone you will wish he was never born!'' Gevin snarls to Rose ''Haha,very funny,remember that i am a free woman,and i am the daughter of the lord of House Harlaw,and you are just one of many bannermen we have,so you better watch your tongue,or i will have it on a silver platter this night'' Rose flashes a menacing grin to Gevin,who pushes her close in a kiss ''Have a good night''

Gevin then turns to his garrison,formed by 20 ironborn armed with longswords and maces ''This village,refused to give House Harlaw it's meat and silver! We are going to seize the village,kill every farmer we meet on our way,and we will install new farmers who are loyal to the Greyjoys'' ''And how are we going to do that? The farmers are sleeping now,we want a fair fight,we won't slit their throats while they are sleeping,we will wait until tomorrow!'' A soldier protests ''We will wake them up!'' Gevin moves to a little turned over cart,pushing a gagged man out of it,then takes out a flask of wildfire ''Men! Move out of the way! Wildfire spreads really fast,and you wouldn't want to die this night!'' ''How much did you pay it? Or did you stole it? You snively little cunt?'' Gevin didn't have the respect of his men,maybe for his attitude,or maybe because he didn't pay him,but he was sure tonight he was going to earn it. ''See Tylon,bedding Lannister whores on vacation in King's Landing pays off,and it pays off very well'' Gevin then pushed the man off the little hill he and his men were on and threw the flask on the man ''You sure could tell he was fired up!'' If there was one thing Gevin had,was his bad sense of humor. After the man on flames had run right into his village,waking everybody up, Gevin commanded ''Ironborn! Today you will earn your glory! House Harlaw will be forever in debt! TAKE THE VILLAGE! WE DO NOT SOW!'' ''WE DO NOT SOW!!'' His men screamed,running down the hill and into the village.

Gevin took out his axe,Gelder,and ran into the village,where a farmer tried to stick him with a pitchfork,but Gevin had an ironborn infantryman armor,which softened the blow,Gevin then swung his axe and hit the man right in the stomach,which was now bleeding profusely,Gevin then took out his dirk and pierced his throat. Another man was coming from behind but Gevin heard him and swung his axe with a 360 degree turn,cleaving the man's head off his body,spraying blood all over his face.Gevin then ran into a wood house and looked around,he found a little gold purse on a table and put it in his pockets.In the house he found another ironborn,which was hiding under a staircase ''Go out there and fight lad! We haven't got time to lose!'' The man spat blood ''One of those bloody farmers got me,leave me here,i can't fight for shit anyway'' Gevin picked up the man and hid him under a bed,far from the door and well hidden. ''I will come to get you when the battle is over'' The man looked up to him,and smiled ''Thank you'' Gevin then walked out of the little house

''TAKE THIS YOU IRONBORN SHIT'' A farmer hidden behind the door jumped out at Gevin,and stabbed him in the middle of his chest,Gevin fell down to the ground,the farmer was getting close to him,but Gevin tripped him and the farmer bumped his face on a wall where a protruding nail was. The nail pierced his eyeball,and while the farmer was crying,Gevin got on his feet and swung the axe in his brain,ending his life. ''WE GOT THE CITY!!'' An ironborn soldier exclaimed,Gevin walked out of the door,and was helped by his men on a horse. ''Bring me to my home,and you will be paid.'' Gevin talked slowly,his chest aching and burning. ''A man got wounded,he was in a shed, Tylon, Nic, Rob, go get that man,make sure he is still alive,and bring him to my stronghold. If you fail,you will be killed.'' ''WE WILL BRING HIM HOME SAFE MY LORD!'' On his way home,Gevin couldn't help but be happy,thinking he finally earned his men's respect.

• Thank you!

Schlappen posted: »

Submitted a character as well. Im really excited about how this plays out.

• Thank you!

Crips posted: »

Sent a character, there's never enough GoT fanfics I can participate in.

• steal a boat and to the Eyrie

MrBoolean posted: »

** [Steal a boat and join Renly's army]**

• Hey I just submitted a character, it was fun, mine is a character that is focused around the Eyrie.

• Thank you! I will soon be posting another character

FlareBattle posted: »

Hey I just submitted a character, it was fun, mine is a character that is focused around the Eyrie.

• [removed]

• Damon

''Damon! Did you kill the slaver?'' Harold asked his friend ''Yes i did,we will be rich by tomorrow morning!'' ''We will split up the payment though right?'' Harold asks Damon ''No i will be getting the money,i need it more than you'' Harold is shocked by Damon's statement ''Why? Are you planning to go somewhere?'' ''Maybe,but even if i didn't i would be getting all the pay anyway'' Damon smirks at Harold,he is quite handsome with tanned skin, heart shaped face and a jawline that could chisel granite, high cheekbones, prominent chin, deep-set bright green eyes, high-arching eyebrows, straight nose, full lips, long well-groomed chocolate brown hair that just goes past his shoulder blades, stubble, he is 6"4, lean and athletic, thick neck,he stands tall with cockiness. ''So are we going to Croft's tent or not?'' Damon nods to Harold ''Let's go''

''How much is Croft going to give us? Three hundred Gold Dragons?'' Harold asked ''Are you out of your mind,Harold? He will give us less than a hundred.'' ''How are we going to get more money?'' Harold asks,worried he will not get paid ''Well i did all the dirty work,you just told me where that slaver was at,you don't deserve to get paid,I do.'' Damon states ''What are you going to do with the money he will give you?'' Harold quizically asks ''I will have the finest silks,the prettiest whores,dornish wines,ships,strongholds'' Damon jokes ''Actually i just want to get out of this place'' ''Get out of Bravoos? And where will you go??'' ''To Westeros,maybe i will eventually get the fucker who killed my family'' Damon tells Harold,who was drinking from his flask in the meanwhile ''It's almost impossible,didn't you tell me you were fighting for the Martells when they were killed? You never saw who he was'' Harold told Damon ''Here we are'' Tells Damon to Harold ''Let's get our pay'' The two enter Croft's tent

''Hi Croft! It's good to see you!'' Damon happily tells Croft,who is holding three pouches full of gold ''I see you were looking forward to pay us,Croft,how kind of you'' ''Damon! You were supposed to finish the job three hours ago!'' Croft snarls at him ''Just give us our pay and we'll be out of here in a second'' Damon walks up to Croft ''Give me the pouches'' Croft gives Damon just one pouch,Damon noticed and gripped his two curved longswords ''How much is it?'' Damon asks Croft,his voice getting more dark ''50 Gold Dragons,don't ask for more'' Damon grips his two swords harder ''You promised us 200 Gold Dragons! Did you spend the other 150 in those two whores sitting on your lap?'' Damon snarls to Elana and Alexa,Croft's personal whores ''N-no! I mean Wh-Why Would-'' Croft stutters ''Or did you spend them in wine and feasts?'' Croft gets up and walks forward to Damon ''Get out of here or i'll have you and your friend killed! I am THE second sons! I have power here! You don't!'' Damon draws his two swords and puts them around Croft's neck ''I could kill you right now and nobody could hear us,i could get all of your gold and kill the two whores,without no one knowing it'' ''DON'T DO IT DAMON! CROFT,JUST PAY HIM!'' Harold shouts from the other side of the tent,tempted to run away for his life ''OR you could give me the gold i want and i will spare your life'' Damon finishes his little menacing speech,his green eyes piercing into Croft's soul ''Put those swords away'' Croft demands,Damon sheathes his two swords and smiles,his palm open and sticking out,demanding his gold.''Here'' Croft puts two pouches in his hand ''A hundred Gold Dragons,it's enough to buy a ship,hire some sellswords,and get out of this terrible place'' Damon looks disappointed,but takes the money ''Make sure you pay Harold as well'' Damon says to Croft,then turns around and exits the tent,Harold follows him.

''Did you see the look on his face?! You totally made him wet his pants! He was about to cry! And when you took out your swords,ooh when you took them out,you were looking like the death itself! And-'' Damon cuts him off ''Yeah i know i am,i am going to finally get out of this city now,and that's why i need your help'' Harold looks at him clueless ''How can i help?'' Harold asks ''You read a lot of books about Westeros,i know this because i buy them for you-'' ''You want me to tell you where to go'' Damon looks at him surprised ''You are smarter than i thought you would be'' ''Westeros is split in two,there is the North,a big waste where you can find a lot of adventure,and money eventually,you could become a Stark soldier if you want,here,take this book,it has the history of house Stark written down on it'' Damon takes the book ''Thank you,how can i get to the North?'' ''You sail to White Harbor,be careful though,the North is full of thugs and bandits so i suggest you bring sellswords with you.'' ''What about the south?'' ''You could go to King's Landing,though i don't think you will be in your kind of place'' Damon seems confused ''What do you mean?'' ''The South is a very dangerous place,not because of bandits and such,it's all a wits war'' Damon is disgusted ''I hate that kind of stuff.'' ''I know you do,that's why you could go to join Renly Baratheon's army,where you will be paid and eventually end up being an ally of house Baratheon'' Damon thanks Harold,and tells him to go to Croft to get his pay. ''I don't understand,it seems like Harold wants me to go North'' Damon tells himself,examining the book of house Stark's history. ''Where will i go?'' He wonders

[Spend 25 Gold Dragons,buy a ship,and sail to White Harbor with no sellswords] Spend 50 Gold Dragons,buy a ship and sail to White Harbor with 45 sellswords] [Spend 50 Gold Dragons,buy a ship,and sail to Storm's End,to join Renly's Army]

• [Spend 50 Gold Dragons,buy a ship,and sail to Storm's End,to join Renly's Army]

Damon ''Damon! Did you kill the slaver?'' Harold asked his friend ''Yes i did,we will be rich by tomorrow morning!'' ''We will split up t

• [Spend 50 Gold Dragons, buy a ship and sail to White Harbor with 45 sellswords]

Damon ''Damon! Did you kill the slaver?'' Harold asked his friend ''Yes i did,we will be rich by tomorrow morning!'' ''We will split up t

• [Spend 25 Gold Dragons,buy a ship,and sail to White Harbor with no sellswords]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.