What about Norren and bowen?

We don't know what happened to those two , though we know that bowen is determinant , we still don't know what it changes to the story if you save him or not, and we know that some northerners have been kept prisoners after the twins like Greatjon Umber ,So i was thinking maybe they are keeping them for a future Dlc or perhaps a next season . What do you guys think about those two?

Comments

• They're probably dead.

• It's likely they never made it out alive. Even if Gared saves Bowen (which I had him do) it doesn't mean they made it out. Very few made it out alive, and Gared was extremely lucky.

• They still have a chance to show up in episode 6. The supposedly rival battle between Whitehill and Forester will need all the characters it can get to be killed off or just fill in the screen. Here's hoping!

• Would be awesome if they escaped with the Blackfish but they're very likely dead

• It'd be neat if they came back with other survivors

• They'll appear on flying Skaggosi pegaus (pegais?) during the final battle and singlehandedly save the Forresters from annihilation.

It is known.

Well, I mean either that or they're dead and the choice didn't mean anything, but that's way too pessimistic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.