After the ambush, do the Forresters still have enough fighting men?

It was looking like they had a pretty respectable fighting force with some good warriors in that scene, however I'm unsure of exactly what proportion of their men were killed in the ambush. I'd say 90% were out of there when the gates shut as most of the Ironrath soldiers had already marched out a long with a good number of the Pitfighters, but those that stayed were slaughtered and a few tried to run back in to save Asher/Rodrick at Duncan/Royland's command. I just hope they have enough men to fight next episode and defeat the Whitehills, quite a few of the Whitehills were killed in the battle. But, what do you all think- quite a number could be seen escaping by the end of the episode.

Comments

• Since most of the fighting men are separated by the gate, I'd say that the Forresters has a fighting chance. In my playthough, Rodrik survived and he has Royland as his sentinel. Both are veterans of war, I'd say that we have a shot.

• They lost a fair few soldiers but so did the Whitehills, it may not seem like it but without the backing of the Boltons the Whitehills are just as weak as the Forresters.

• Can't forget about Asher's "army" consisting of 5 solid pit fighters. Although I guess they're only like 3-4 now, seeing as Beast and some other died inside the gates.

• edited July 2015

i hope so, tho Asher can easily kill 5 whitehills soldiers, including the bearded guy and Gryff shithill. With Beskha watching his back, well, we can kill at least 10.

• Forresters

enough fighting men

they barely have enough men for line infantry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.