I kinda hope if you chose....

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I'm kinda hoping that if you chose to leave Asher behind Gwyn will be the one to kill Gryff.

Comments

• That would be pretty disappointing though. Building up this antagonist and giving the player a desire to kill him, only to have Gwyn do it instead.

• I want to see Elaena kill Gywn.. GIRL FIGHT! lol

• I think the lady friend of whomever you chose to leave behind will kill Gryff or Ludd. They both would have good reason, Gwyn was clearly still in love with Asher, and Elaena for Rodrick. Whomever you left behind, their female counterpart will have something to say about it

• Is Gwyn still in love with Asher? I can't remember if she mentioned it.

• I'm thinking that either Talia will kill Gryff or Ryon will kill Ludd.

I think Talia's development has pointed more towards that, especially her attitude towards the traitor and the fact she knows her way around a sword, plus the fact she watched Royland teach Rodrik the tripping move which she could potentially use on someone.

• Why would she mention it? Anyways, if you bring Asher up, she says it was a long time ago but you can tell she still thinks about him.

Is Gwyn still in love with Asher? I can't remember if she mentioned it.

• anyone killing a whitehill is good enough for me!

• Fair enough.

Wigams posted: »

Why would she mention it? Anyways, if you bring Asher up, she says it was a long time ago but you can tell she still thinks about him.

• I want to kill Gryff myself. Gwyn can watch her family suffer for all I care. I will happily kill her too. No more Whitehills will be born in Westeros when I am finished.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.