Game of Thrones Episode 5 - 'A Nest of Vipers' Available Now

Game of Thrones Ep 5 key art

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Episode 5 - 'A Nest of Vipers' is out now on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and compatible iOS and Android-based devices. This is the penultimate episode in the season, so don't miss getting caught up in time for the season finale!

Press have been playing the episode too, and here's some of what they had to say...

• GameSpot - 9/10 - "A PERFECT PENULTIMATE EPISODE"

• GamesBeat - 90/100 - "EXCELLENT... I love the story that Telltale and I are weaving together... And like any great story, I'm looking forward to the final chapter with mixed emotions because I don’t want this to end."

• WinterIsComing.net - "10 OUT OF 10 STARS... Telltale Games has accomplished something worth celebrating... Episode 5, 'A Nest of Vipers,' sets the player on a collision course of epic proportions, and it does it at break-neck speed."

• PC Gamer - "THE PLOT SPRINGS BACK INTO ACTION LIKE A CATAPULT"

• GamesRadar - "SHOCKING MOMENTS... SET THE CENTRAL CONFLICT BLAZING"

• Destructoid - "UNFORGETTABLE... I was thinking about the last scene hours after I played through it"

If you've already played the episode and have been wanting to discuss THAT particular choice, head over to our Game of Thrones community section here! You'll be in good company.

Comments

• So when will we get some clue or hint as to what's going to happen to everyone in the last episode?

• I need PT-BR subtitles for PC.

This discussion has been closed.