i am so sad..:(

I played it today. I wasn't waiting that. I am so sad... I wish we didn't make a choice between the brothers. I like both of them. But i choose Asher. :( in another save i choose Rodrik. i connot leave them to die :( i will play with both of them.Moreover i never thought that Ser Royland was a traitor. I liked him before but i hate him now. But i didn't kill him.. What did you do ?

Comments

• edited July 2015

Duncan was the traitor in my playthrough. I punched him in his dumb face and impaled him happily. Had to keep Rodrik alive. Especially after his quote to Gryff.

“You know what they did to me at the Twins?” he growls as he looms over Gryff. “They shredded my face. They put their swords through me. They tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn’t kill me — and you’re not the man to finish the job.”

Sorry Asher, you just aren't as cool.

• “You know what they did to me at the Twins?” he growls as he looms over Gryff. “They shredded my face. They put their swords through me. They tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn’t kill me — and you’re not the man to finish the job.”

If Gryff had any gall, he would've replied:

K den

Duncan was the traitor in my playthrough. I punched him in his dumb face and impaled him happily. Had to keep Rodrik alive. Especially after

• I left Asher, and saved Rodrik. Like you, I loved both, but ultimately--Rodrik is the established Lord of the House, and Asher just, as he said in my play through, "another soldier now."

Plus, it seems far more Asher-like, to me anyway, for him to sacrifice himself and go out in a badass blaze-of-glory. At the time, I was thinking of what Elissa said about him in Episode 1. When she tells that story about how Asher saved Ethan, and goes on to say, "Asher doesn't hesitate. He acts!"

Which is exactly what my Asher did. Also, as Prince_Charming said, my Rodrik told Gryff "You're not the man to finish the job."
    He also said, about Ludd Whitehill, "I'm going to kill that man."

So, Rodrik is, for me anyway, the one who had to live, and bring the Whitehills down. It's his destiny, ultimately, just as Asher's was to bring back an army. Asher fulfilled his duty. Now it's Rodrik's turn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.