Ramsay marrying in

To the Forrester family. Now wouldn't that be sweet? With the loss of Ethan and the gain of Ramsay as a brother the Forresters would be the power in the North. Can't blame him for wanting Elissa the MILF or Talia the youngling (her face was fucking hilarious when Rodrik said it would be an honor).

Comments

• when did rodrcik say it would be an honor?

• You can respond to Ramsay with it when ramsay talks about marrying Talia.

short_stack posted: »

when did rodrcik say it would be an honor?

• i would totally cuckold myself for Ramsey to do Talia

ousen posted: »

You can respond to Ramsay with it when ramsay talks about marrying Talia.

• Uuummm...

Hate to break it to you, but Ramsay is all set to marry fake Arya (real, Jeyne Poole) in the books. And apparently in the show he's marrying Alayne/Sansa in her place. And he knows it. He was just fucking with Rodrik because he likes to play with his prey.

• Lol of course it won't (Forresters are safe) still fun to think about what coulda been.

• Okay, just didn't know if you were 'in the know', ya know? ;)

Clemenem posted: »

Lol of course it won't (Forresters are safe) still fun to think about what coulda been.

• bloody hell this thread went right over your head

• Did it? Thanks for pointing your opinion out to me.

I was unsure whether or not Clemenem was aware of the other plotlines going on with Ramsay Snow's multiple marriages. So i thought i would offer some information. Have i clarified my purpose for posting enough to satisfy you Anfarwol?

Anfarwol posted: »

bloody hell this thread went right over your head

• [removed]

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Did it? Thanks for pointing your opinion out to me. I was unsure whether or not Clemenem was aware of the other plotlines going on with R

• edited July 2015

Apparently I have not. This conversation is over.

• [removed]

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Apparently I have not. This conversation is over.

• This is medieval time, where wifes are political tools. Marrying a powerful ally is important, even if that ally killed your brother.

• edited July 2015

The idea of Ramsay marrying my little sister...

UGH!

It's the only time Ramsay's canon status has worked in my favor. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.