Consequences for each character ending?

I think that Episode 5's ending may determine who's army you command in Episode 6. I mean, I think that Alaena Glenmore may not help House Forrester if you chose Rodrik to die, and if you chose Asher, then the sellswords may not respect Rodrik enough to help him, so I think overall, that Ironrath's army will differ depending on who you saved.

Comments

• edited July 2015

Elaena and Arthur brought the troops without the knowledge of their father and now that Ramsay sent them back I doubt we will be seeing any sort of alliance between the two Houses during the war.So either Rodrik can convince the pit fighters to help,and I'm sure he will be able to,or as Asher they will fight for you.

• I agree with you

Saoralba131 posted: »

Elaena and Arthur brought the troops without the knowledge of their father and now that Ramsay sent them back I doubt we will be seeing any

• What about Mira? If all turns out well with Cersei Andros won't be a problem but what will will happen to all those sellswords "Mira cost ludd his army" but what will happen to it? :/

• I don't think Cersei will help at all.We played our part for her so now she has no use for us.I don't think Andros will be a problem anyway maube thanks to our ally that Tom works for but the sellswords could either be paid to help us somehow or they will just fade into the world.

What about Mira? If all turns out well with Cersei Andros won't be a problem but what will will happen to all those sellswords "Mira cost ludd his army" but what will happen to it?

• Just imagine how badass it would be if the battle for Ironrath seems lost, and suddenly they see horses approaching. At first the Whitehills are cheering because they think it's Ludd's reinforcements. Then they are frickin destroyed. Mira is seen riding in the distance and when she arrives, all the Whitehills have been slaughtered.

During all this plays an instrumental version of 'Ballad of the Forresters'

It's so beautiful in my head

What about Mira? If all turns out well with Cersei Andros won't be a problem but what will will happen to all those sellswords "Mira cost ludd his army" but what will happen to it?

• That is so wonderful.

Just imagine how badass it would be if the battle for Ironrath seems lost, and suddenly they see horses approaching. At first the Whitehills

Sign in to comment in this discussion.