My hopes for the final episode even though we all know.....

That the Forresters are screwed. In case I haven't said my theory in a while it;s this.

To survive mira and gared will have to abandon house forrester and use margeray and the watch

that theory was crushed by 4 and 5 but anyway here goes my hopes

Cersei: I gave you orders and my guard tells me you failed. I should have your head.
Mira: Your guard was wrong. Tyrion did say that you already made sure no witnesses would testify on his behalf but he made a mistake. I told him I cared about him and he said me and someone called... Podrick? were the only ones that didn't want his head on a spike. That means he has an ally.

As for Gared well I don't hold out much hope for anything. Even if he finds the north grove unless he can tame an ice dragon thats the title namer hes got no way to do anything.

And Asher or Rodrik also fucked. Because I didnt see enough pit fighters for a war and the Glennmores have no reason left to help.

So in the end house forrester falls and everyone dies.

Sounds just like the show.

Comments

• I think Ice Dragons don't exist anymore,they would melt before they reach house forrester,maybe the north grove is something else,maybe it gives you the possibility to revive someone (i would prefer not to revive the dead brother,as it would take away all of the hype,but then again gared doesn't know he's dead,he could revive gregor). I think you are right on the mira point. As for the pit fighters being too few for a war i think Telltale made a little group just to prevent the blowing up of old computers,i think we will see the double,if not the triple of them in next episode. I think that the decisions you make/made in episode 6/previous episodes will decide the future of the house. We'll just have to wait and see! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.