Who is Tom's boss?

I have a theory. What if Tom is working for Morgryn? This could be a way for him to get all the information he needs from Mira for his plans.

Comments

• That's actually what I was thinking as well. Since they both keep telling her they want to help. Or maybe, Tom and Morgryn are both working for someone.

• I'm pretty sure he's working for Lady Olenna or Varys. My silver is on Varys.

• The moment I met Tom I immediately thought he was working for Cersei so I never show him any love and try to avoid him.

• I don't think Morgryn would have considered Mira (young girl, handmaiden, no allies, no influence) threatening enough to send Tom to spy on her...and Tom started spying on Mira from episode 1 when she wasn't even thinking of dealing ironwood and getting involved with Tyrion. If Tom had started spying on her after her meeting with Tyrion in episode 2 then that would make more sense.

It's probably Olenna. I don't see why Varys would care about Mira.

• edited July 2015

I thought it was interesting that Sera acted like she never met Tom before but only as a coal boy. I think Damien was working for either Cersi or Tryion, and Tom was working for Maregery. Cersi seems like she'd use sex appeal as poison.

• I am 99% positive Tom either works for Margaery, Lady Olenna, or both. Margaery at one point tells Mira right before she talks to Queen Cersei for the first time that she must say one thing even though she feels another. Margaery is not as cold hearted as the game portrays her as. I believe Margaery purposely distanced herself from Mira so that she can maneauver a lot easier, and she secretly sent Tom to help her. Margaery can not officially be caught up with everything that is surrounding Mira, so this is why she appears to have a falling out with Mira. This has Lady Olenna written all over it as well, if you think about it (at least if you've read the books) this is totally Lady Olenna's and Margaery's style.

• Damien was definitely working for Cersei, or maybe even Morgrynn or Andros. Not Tyrion, that is just not Tyrions style or way of doing things.

I thought it was interesting that Sera acted like she never met Tom before but only as a coal boy. I think Damien was working for either Cersi or Tryion, and Tom was working for Maregery. Cersi seems like she'd use sex appeal as poison.

• Littlefinger?

• That's possible, but I feel like that just wouldn't have a big enough impact since he has not had anything to do with the story thus far and we would really only see him for one episode (because he would have to be introduced in episode 6). Though I suppose that would be cool.

jarmoksk posted: »

Littlefinger?

• Totally agree with you. It just doesn't make sense that he'd be working for Cersei. The Tyrell's to me, work by acting and planning.

Rykker1 posted: »

I am 99% positive Tom either works for Margaery, Lady Olenna, or both. Margaery at one point tells Mira right before she talks to Queen Cer

• It's Varys. Tom is referred to as a little bird (or something to that effect in the game files) hinting he's pne of Varys' many spies around King's Landing

• edited July 2015

He won't be introduced this season. He rescued Sansa and is sailing to Vale. But he wants to take North and he needs to get allies and weaken Boltons. Helping Forresters to win against Bolton's bannerman would benefit him greatly.

That's possible, but I feel like that just wouldn't have a big enough impact since he has not had anything to do with the story thus far and

• There's also dialogue that says he works for Lady Olenna.

The harbour at the end of episode 5 is labelled as "White Harbor" even though it isn't (I'm only mentioning that to emphasize that the files in the game aren't quite reliable.)

Clemenem posted: »

It's Varys. Tom is referred to as a little bird (or something to that effect in the game files) hinting he's pne of Varys' many spies around King's Landing

• Lady Olenna Tyrell. Margery said "I'll ask grandmother, she's very discreet" or something like that.

• There was an leaked audio file where Mira threatened Tom, saying something like: "You know what I did to the Lannister guard. You know what Iam capable of, so tell me who you are working for". Tom then confesses that hes working for lady Olenna. They never used that tough, so they could have changed that, but it was the "original" plan at least.

• You'll never know. Same as who send the assassin in ep. 2. Or demolished Mira's room. Telltale starts a thread in one episode and forgets about it in next part.

• Nope he was bribed by Morgryn as of episode 6

Damien was definitely working for Cersei, or maybe even Morgrynn or Andros. Not Tyrion, that is just not Tyrions style or way of doing things.

• Morygyn sent the guard, said guard is also the one who ransacked Mira's room. Tom we don't know about 100 percent, but there is a deleted file where it says he works for Lady Olenna.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.