Was Asher Suppose To Tell Beskha

I was told by a friend that Asher originally was suppose to have the option of telling Beskha that he loved her just before he was killed by the Whitehills. Has anyone else heard this? It sounds like just a rumor to me, but I would have liked the option. To bad it was cut, if indeed it was cut.

Comments

• No offense to Besher shippers but this rumor is most likely bullshit imo

• Not sure why people keep trying to push this Beskha and Asher thing. I never thought they had romantic feelings for eachother, and that the brother/sister bond that they have is pretty clear.

• Eh, probably just a rumour. I mean, I suppose a "I love you, big sister" may have been possible but otherwise I just don't see it.

• There is a sound file of Asher saying I love you sooo...

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

For peeps digging through unused sound files: oftentimes that's not really content that was "cut" per se. We'll record a lot of what's called "alt" or "coverage" lines in the early stages of VO recording to see what sticks tonally. We'll then fine-tune the structure in the voice pickup phase. For example the "I love you" line was just an adlib I tossed to Alex Jordan to see how it would sound. I don't even recall it being in the script.

AGentlman posted: »

There is a sound file of Asher saying I love you sooo...

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

In other words, I wouldn't read too much into the unused VO.

ArthurV posted: »

For peeps digging through unused sound files: oftentimes that's not really content that was "cut" per se. We'll record a lot of what's calle

• I'm a Besher shipper. So why did they cut it? T.T

• Wow! Alright, thank you very much for the reply, finding all that alt dialogue and such is really entertaining, especially with Asher's line, I will most certainly take note of this, and thank you for helping create such an amazing game!

• It would go against his character. They refer to each other as bro and sis

• Thank you for the response.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.