Why did Ramsay say...

He said last house standing. But I don't know why.
If I were him, I would just kill disobedient Forresters and take the ironwood forest. Only Forrester craftsman can craft ironwood? Yes. He only needs Forrester craftsman, not Forresters. He can force small folks to keep the forrest. Flaying one man would be enough.(It's his way)

War between Forrester and Whitehill is not good for Boltons. Because both of them will pay attention to the war and no man will keep the forrest or craft something.

He already killed Ethan, so he knows he can't expect the loyalty. Why did he leave us to fight his bannerman? For his own fun? Maybe. But isn't ironwood important?

Comments

• But isn't ironwood important?

Yes. But is it as important to Ramsay, as his own entertainment is? Now that is the question...

• edited July 2015

Well he can't just take down a House at his pleasure like that. There are some basic rules to be followed as Warden of The North (Roose knows it). It's not like we're in an open rebellion against the Boltons like the Reynes and Tarbecks were with the Lannisters. If they want to trim the fat, it's much better to let the bannermen do it by themselves. Oh and there must always be a house to supervise the ironwood forest and business, it would be stupid to kill the Forresters who already have the respect and control of the smallfolk and craftmen to replace it with some new appointed lord who inspires hate. That's the logical and practical way

Though this is the probably likely way: Ramsay does it for shits and giggles...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.