Ep. 5 Thought in one of the Choices

Hey guys! I recently finished episode 5 of Game of Thrones. Really looking forward to the epic finale soon! So after looking at other's choices and opinions why, I've deciced to tweak some of it, but not yet. I want to ask your opinion for this experiment of choices I've just recently thought about (that which made had to verify my account after months of lurking lol). I am looking forward to your opinions about this, and thanks in advance!

So here's what I had in mind - considering the main choices you have for episode 5, I have hypothesized this:

On my first playthrough, I (in no particular order) did not stab ramsay snow, killed Bloodsong, lied to Tyrion, executed Royland and let Asher live. Anyway I've picked Duncan as my Sentinel which made Royland the traitor. During his last conversation with Rodrick, he mentioned if it was Asher who was the Lord of House Forrester, he wouldn't have done what he just did. What do you think will happen if on my next playthough, I tried sparing Royland's life and letting Asher live? Would he change for the better, to fight for House Forrester or it would be just a mistake letting him live? I'm intrigued if Teltalle games pay notice to this small details which on the series plays a very major role.

Your thoughts please.

Comments

• He's going to disappear from the game and never return.

• Yeah, he'll probably die off-screen.

No_username posted: »

He's going to disappear from the game and never return.

• Personally I'd say it's a mistake letting a traitor live at all. There's nothing redeemable in what they've done since their telling all your secrets and undermining all your plans, especially when you're at your highest. So for personal reasons, I'd say to just kill the traitor without thinking twice about it. But seeing it from the gameplay perspective, I really doubt keeping the traitor alive is going to help any, he'll either die from w/e or be rendered completely useless.

• If Asher lived things will have turned out the way Royland wanted so there should be some interesting dialogue. Remember if you spare him Royland says "You must protect Asher, protect the true Lord of this House"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.