Will Asher lose the respect of the pit fighters?

2»

Comments

• What do you mean?

Mockduck posted: »

I sincerely hope to god you're not serious.....

• Well in my play through, I let Beska kill the slave master and I still got the gold for the pit fighters. Also lets face it, we were never getting the second sons.

N8eule posted: »

If that happens I really hope the gold will be the difference. I saw many Lets Plays on YT and I always wondered why so many people let Besh

• Yes I have thought about this myself. Back in Essos they had been freed, but they didn't really know what to do with their new found freedom.

N8eule posted: »

After reading your post I asked myself the question: What do we do with the pit fighters if we really win this war? Killing is their hobby a

• Could be that Dany gave you the gold if you told her Beskhas slave-story (perhaps that was her way of saying I can forgive you). But nonetheless killing the slave master is rather ridicolous imo, at least from Asher point of view. I mean I feel sorry for Beshka, but killing the slave master wont make her feel better and slavery will be stopped by Dany. It doesnt really matter if Dany has the "right" to judge these people like Beskha said, fact is she will judge them. I mean is it so important for Beshka to kill him herself? Is this woth risking the fate of house Forrester? Or maybe its because Iam someone who doesnt like to kill most of the people if given the option. I chose to let the Whitehill soldier live, let Tazal live, let the slave master live and let the traitor (Royland) live, but I killed Bloodsong, made Britt suffer and maimed Gryff as much possible.

But you are right about the Second Sons, that was pretty clear from the beginning. But I tried nonetheless, and I always had the feeling that we could hire the Lost Legion, I mean that would have been an interesting way of advancing their plot.

Well in my play through, I let Beska kill the slave master and I still got the gold for the pit fighters. Also lets face it, we were never getting the second sons.

• Difficult isnt it? Most of them never got the chance to live a normal life. They were fighting their entire life. Maybe they will live in the grove hunting animals, maybe thats what will happen to all of house Forrester, since they are called a clan in the books.

Yes I have thought about this myself. Back in Essos they had been freed, but they didn't really know what to do with their new found freedom.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.