Theory: Mira Kills Lucan

edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Random theory time

So, Lucan overheard everything. Because of him, Mira can't exactly lie like Tyrion told her to because Cersei trusts Lucan way more than Mira. If Mira doesn't lie, Cersei will kill her because, like Tyrion said, "and she'll (Cersei) continue to use you, until you no longer prove useful". Because Cersei is a ruthless and heartless bitch (ex: she kills Mira when she doesn't reply. harsh man. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQBZMEQLlk ) she will probably tell Lucan to kill Mira once she finds out that Mira's conversation with Tyrion was completely useless. And she can't even send her to spy on Marg because Marg saw Mira being taken by Lannister guards, will assume that Mira is working with Cersei, and will probably fire her in episode 6.

But there might be hope for Mira. Cersei will probably send Lucan to get Mira from her room and bring her to Cersei for a nice private chat. If Mira still has the knife from Damien, she will have the choice to stab Lucan, kill him, and hide him in her closet or something. If she doesn't have the knife, Tom might show up to help her escape from King's Landing. Or, she could choose to stay in KL, go to Cersei and lie, making up a false list of names and claiming that Lucan tried to hurt her and she killed him in self-defense.

Comments

• edited August 2015

This would make sense of why telltale wouldn't let you do the obvious thing of 'mouthing' to tyrion. It's annoying they left out common sense but eh, if they make Mira a killer (or more so) it'd be fun to watch.

Be a kick in the nuts if you have to end up blaming tom for it or sera before escaping. Or even how you treat Tom in previous epsidoes might decide whether he helps you.

• Well, she already stabbed and killed Damien (determinant), so why not lol

Miny77 posted: »

This would make sense of why telltale wouldn't let you do the obvious thing of 'mouthing' to tyrion. It's annoying they left out common sens

• I would love to kill Lucan. I really hate him.

But I tossed the knife! D:

I hope that, if something like that happens, there is another way of killing Lucan. Maybe I can push him off a window or something.

• 'hide him in her closet' Agent 47 style! ^_^

• Making Mira's body count up to 2 would be interesting. "Has more guile than she thinks she does" indeed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.