Who ships Mira and Morgryn?

I'm down for hearing your reasons for why or why not, but I can't help but ship them. If you choose the right dialogue, they seem to have chemistry. Idk, maybe it's just me lol

Comments

• I do! I really love their dialogue and theres this flirtation when their talking.

Mirgryn

• I ship them! I think they would make a really good match.

• I always deeply enjoy when they are having a conversation. And Morgryn is so charming. :)

• I ship them so much! :D

• Lol I guess I'm the only one who doesn't ship them? I've said it before and I'll say it again.... There's something iffy about that guy! Seriously look at him! He's hiding something....

Alt text

His eyebrow game is on point though. Looks better than mine. D;

• I ship them, but i have a feeling the ship will sink.

• I mean I can definitely see why it's hard to fully trust the guy. It just depends on the dialogue, I suppose.

Lol I guess I'm the only one who doesn't ship them? I've said it before and I'll say it again.... There's something iffy about that guy! Ser

• Mirgryn is love, Mirgryn is life

• Dis not mine, i just found it...

Alt text

• I do, tho I dont think it will happen :(

Alt text

• mayby you're right

Lol I guess I'm the only one who doesn't ship them? I've said it before and I'll say it again.... There's something iffy about that guy! Ser

• edited August 2015
  • Fuck no facepalms

• edited August 2015

I love both, Mira is my favourite playable character and Morgryn is my favourite npc, and it wouldn't trouble me if they got together.

However, I can't ship them. I don't trust Morgryn the slightest, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were to backstab Mira. When I went to the coronation I was absolutely sure he was Ludd's exclusive contact in King's Landing and the one conspiring against the Forresters. Turns out I was wrong, but still, I learned he has a "dangerous reputation" and that did nothing to ease my fears. I am absolutely paranoid about the guy and I have the feeling he was the one to send Damien to kill Mira, too.

Edit: And no it is not only you, they DO seem to have chemistry if you choose the right dialogue. But I can't help but think that's just TellTale setting us up for a broken heart.

• Nah I agree with you. I don't trust him the slightest.

Of course, having someone with a dangerous reputation on your side might be useful. I mean, an alliance with him might be very good for Mira (and an alliance by marriage is stronger than a simple business deal), but it also might be very risky. What if he suddenly decides that allying with a Forrester won't be very beneficial to him, and decides to win Ludd's trust and get back in business by getting rid of Mira? I just can't trust him.

• Sorry, but Mirion for me. =P Although, Morgryn is cool in a unique way, even though I don't really trust him.

• Who ships Mira and Morgryn?

Alt text

• edited August 2015

Alt text

Still don't trust him in the slightest tho

• After everything coal boy did for her... This game is cruel.

Alt text

• Hurts to say it but yes... The good-hearted, dirty, poor midgets that aren't particularly good looking never get the girl in GOT

Even as a man I feel the urge to friendzone the shit out of him. And that's very worrying...

Omid's cat posted: »

After everything coal boy did for her... This game is cruel.

• Dialogs accompanied by seductive eyebrow game and smug smirks

Episode 3:

Mira: "If some little handmaiden was able to steal your very important deal, what does that make you?"

Morgryn: "Aren't you the tart one?"

Episode 4:

Morgryn: "Though I suppose if you're talking to me, you must want something. Don't tell me you just enjoy my company."

Episode 6:

Morgryn: "Mira you should totally marry me and I'll magically save your entire family and we will all live happily ever after."

Mira: "Sure! I knew you were going to say that. Telltale has been foreshadowing my marriage for the whole season! It's about time!"

• At least Jorah Mormont will have a friend in the friendzone

_DIO_ posted: »

Hurts to say it but yes... The good-hearted, dirty, poor midgets that aren't particularly good looking never get the girl in GOT Even as a man I feel the urge to friendzone the shit out of him. And that's very worrying...

• I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think that this was just me being paranoid. He's far too charming and his hair reminds me of early show Jamie Lannister. I think the whole idea is that we're supposed to be taken in by his charm, charisma, intelligence and business sense. Sound familiar - well it should! I think if Little Finger and Jamie had a kid together (I know that's not possible lol) Morgryn would be the result. He's kinda like a Little Finger jnr, Jamie look alike.

I bet it was him who sent Lucien to assassinate us! Did you see how quick he was to stop that guard interrogating Mira about him?

• Is it me or does his beard look just like Asher's and similar to Rodrik's only not as bushy <(o_0)>. Also if there is going to be a season 2, then I think they need to give Mira a more impressive hair style.

I do!

• While I appreciate the artistic quality of this picture (kudos to the person who drew it) I can't help but think Morgryn looks shifty here, kinda reminds me a Tywin abit as well.......which doesn't exactly bode well.

Dis not mine, i just found it...

• Season 2:

Rick: ''Mira, lets make babies!''

Mira: ''I'm down!''

Meow122 posted: »

Dialogs accompanied by seductive eyebrow game and smug smirks Episode 3: Mira: "If some little handmaiden was able to steal your very

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Alt text

edit: Looks like Lyra have an opposing ship! It looks like shipping war will finaly reach GoT sub forum.

• Alt text

At least Jorah Mormont will have a friend in the friendzone

• Oh he reminds me SO MUCH of Littlefinger. One of the reasons why I like him. I like this kind of character. I would love to have him as an ally, but I just. Can't. Trust. Him.

The guard's name is Damien btw, and I too think Morgryn sent him to kill Mira. He doesn't necessarily wants her dead now, though.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think that this was just me being paranoid. He's far too charming and his hair reminds m

• Haha yeah now that you actually mention his name I remember that his name was indeed Damien (don't know where the hell I got Lucien from). Not really my day it would seem as I've also been referring to Tarwick as Tarly for some odd reason. I agree with you, I think someone with Little Finger type cunning and business sense would make a powerful ally, but like you say you'd never be able to trust them at all and you'd be constantly watching over your shoulder.

Abeille posted: »

Oh he reminds me SO MUCH of Littlefinger. One of the reasons why I like him. I like this kind of character. I would love to have him as an a

• Yeah, the problem with that kind of ally is that they are with you until you are not useful anymore :P

I can see Morgryn helping Mira if he thinks it is possible he would get an advantage out of it. I read a suggestion that he could help paying for Andros's mercenaries for them to fight for the Forresters instead, and then once House Forrester is the only supplier of Ironwood, he could become the only merchant to deal Ironwood in Westeros. However, I think that if he sees the slightest chance of this plan going wrong, he will quickly dispose of Mira so that he won't be on a bad place with the Crown or the Whitehills. It is just the kind of person that he strikes me as.

Haha yeah now that you actually mention his name I remember that his name was indeed Damien (don't know where the hell I got Lucien from).

• I, too, ship Mira and Morgryn.... part of my disappointment with episode five stemmed from the lack of interaction between the two. Also, I missed Tom. I just wanted a WHOLE lot more of Mira.

• I don't care if it'll never happen, Mira x Tom 4ever <333

Sign in to comment in this discussion.