Is Rhys a siren

Rhys is a siren because of that tattoo on his chest, and maybe his arm and it got the same color tattoo as Lilith. Rhys can be our first male siren

enter image description here enter  image description here

Comments

• This the games even tell you that

• KibarannKibarann Banned
    edited August 2015

Your logic is ''Rhys has a blue tattoo, he's a Siren''. Besides, its already been said that there is no male Sirens.

• It will be very cool to have a male siren. :)

• eh i disagree

thebat3000 posted: »

It will be very cool to have a male siren.

• What if this happen at the end of episode 5 somebody told Rhys that he was a siren and then he will be playable in BL3

• I really don't see that happening.

thebat3000 posted: »

What if this happen at the end of episode 5 somebody told Rhys that he was a siren and then he will be playable in BL3

• I change my mind. This better happen!

• :)

Kibarann posted: »

I change my mind. This better happen!

• edited August 2015

Well, if blue tattoos make a siren then I must be a siren too.

But no, all of them are female (like their namesake) and their tattoos are much more rounded, unlike Rhys' which are rigid.

• Think it would be for style. I kinda hope we get a shirtless scene of Rhys (Moderate Sex rating. C'mon Telltale.) and see all of his tattoos for the first time, it'd be pretty cool.

• It would be interesting, but I really like the fact that Rhys is a pretty ordinary guy, whose skills lie in his tech-savvy and robotic gadgets.

• Transexuality is a thing that exists.

If he were a siren, the whole having Handsome Jack in his head would get very worrisome...given Jack's past experiences with sirens...

• edited August 2015

It could be true, Rhys could be trans for all we know.

However, some good evidence against this is the fact that he spent his whole career up at Helios.

Hyperion would've noticed by now if he was a siren...

• edited August 2015

I don't think so, he wouldve discovered siren powers by now. Besides, I like that he's just a normal guy. If hed be a siren it would be like "AWG! UR THE CHOSEN ONE!! AND JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE HJ IN YOUR HEAD AS WELL!" just....eh...no.

• edited August 2015

I highly highly highly doubt Rhys "changed his gender"

Transexuality is a thing that exists. If he were a siren, the whole having Handsome Jack in his head would get very worrisome...given Jack's past experiences with sirens...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.