Would you switch sides?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

All show events since s1 happened in span of one maybe two years.

Clemenem posted: »

Daenerys has been in Essos for years now and in the show has no sign if coming back. She'll probably just forget if they don't die fighting for her.

• You would follow Stannis to the "deepest parts of the seventh hell" yet you would flock to Dany just like that if he loses ? Talk about loyalty...

In my game House Foresster is loyal to Stannis and once Stannis will fall we will join Daenerys.

• Dany and honor in the same sentence ? Ha

Phoenix127 posted: »

Nah I would try to rally the other houses to rebel and over throw them. Roose even said in the show if the houses were to unite against them

• Plus, no matter how disappointed we may be, we can't kill Ramsay because of his plot armor. Drat the armor. He's killed two people I've liked so far.

• For the player who is hellbent on destroying the Whitehills, I think it would be fitting if the Boltons made the Forresters their direct vassal and allowed them to take over the Whitehill lands. Sort of a sinister 'you have learned well, my apprentice' moment with Emperor Ramsaytine.

enter image description here

• Eh, the show takes place for more than a year. Each season is roughly a year.

Although regardless, Dany is never returning to Westeros.

All show events since s1 happened in span of one maybe two years.

• Actually, if Ramsay wasn't around I'd happily follow the Bolton's. Hopefully Roose or one of the northern lords will rek him.

ranger563 posted: »

Is everyone still eager to join up with Stannis despite the fact he was completely rekt in 5x10? ¬_¬ I'd happily declare loyalty to the T

• Dany? Last hope? Welp, I guess everything is fucked.

Phoenix127 posted: »

Nah I would try to rally the other houses to rebel and over throw them. Roose even said in the show if the houses were to unite against them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.