How can i import my save file on ps3 to ps4?

i'm planning to get a ps4 soon but i want to keep my GoT save files and also my Walking dead save files. How can i import them? And i bought the season pass for GoT and there's only 1 episode left, is the season pass portable or the same as ps4 and ps3? Im planning on trading my ps3 so i wont be able to play the next ep in it and i dont want to waste the season pass if i cant use it for a ps4

Comments

• edited August 2015

You can log in with your PSN account from ps3 on the ps4. So you can use your season pass to download it again (but on the ps4), tho i don't think you can import the save file. :)

• You can't, sorry.

• That seriously sucks!!! What about for the walking dead??? I've already sold my copy of season 1 and i bought season 2 on psn so what will happen to my save?? All my choices will be gone! I dont want to replay it because i want to have the exact things i did even the dialogues that i have made during my playthrough because i want to have the exact outcome from what i did first at the time so this really sucks

AstroZombie posted: »

You can log in with your PSN account from ps3 on the ps4. So you can use your season pass to download it again (but on the ps4), tho i don't think you can import the save file.

• if u have ps plus, u can save your files on your psn account. Maybe then u can use the files on ps4, u can try that, it might work.

adrianureta posted: »

That seriously sucks!!! What about for the walking dead??? I've already sold my copy of season 1 and i bought season 2 on psn so what will h

• Telltale I Live in the UK i have both walking dead s1 and s2 disc i finished s1 TWD but when i play season 2 i dosn't import what do i do?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.