Britt: Lost Potential?

Yes. I'm aware many of these characters ate 1D or 2D but I thiught there was more to be done with him. He was so vindictive and sadistic. He reminded me of Karl Tanner from the show. I don't know how he would fit in to the current plot line but maybe he could have been reformed like "they would have had the head of me and my family if I didn't do it". I cracked up when he said "We're gonna feed you to the fookin pigs."

Comments

• I don't really see what they could've done with him.

• It was very satisfying to be able to kill him. On my first play through I had all my characters be (for the most part) be the nicest version possible. I did a replay, and took my anger out on people. The first time, I left Britt to die. The last time? I made him suffer. We needed this, the ability to get revenge on someone who has wronged our characters, and since we couldn't get Ramsay or Ludd or Gryff, it was nice to be able to at least get Britt. Now I just really want to kill pretty much all of the Whitehills. Britt existed for the purpose of us being able to let off a little steam.

• Britt had no potential.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.