why i think giving ryon to gwyn is a better choice

the ending of episode 6 made me cry my eyes out but i felt like it needed to be fixed.
first, why was rodrik a fucking knobhead charging straight into the gates of highpoint with an army of 6 sellswords that barely even listen to him.
but forget about that, lets talk about the last choice.
the last choice made sense for gwyn to take care of ryon because beshka doesnt know shit about how to handle children, she killed one aswell. gwyn might seem suspicious but she is also good for taking care of children, she also knows what to do and from what we've seen she can protect herself. so i think gwyn is a better choice.

Comments

• What the actual fuck, how did you get your hands on Episode 6?

• edited August 2015

You know, your name isn't helping you right now. But yeah I don't think Episode 6 is out.

What the actual fuck, how did you get your hands on Episode 6?

• the play button had ??? signs on it. when i clicked it it had the intro and everything but some scenes were unfinished and everyone looked like shit. the people have no eyes or a face even and when you kill a person there is no blood at all, sometimes there is. and the models in the scenes just stand there doing nothing but the audio is fine.

What the actual fuck, how did you get your hands on Episode 6?

• Then what's up with these threads though? damn.

You know, your name isn't helping you right now. But yeah I don't think Episode 6 is out.

• Do you have the season pass?

the play button had ??? signs on it. when i clicked it it had the intro and everything but some scenes were unfinished and everyone looked l

• no but i got to play it somehow on my ps4

Do you have the season pass?

• PS4? Yeah, you're definitely a troll.

no but i got to play it somehow on my ps4

• No man, you should have picked the silent option so your mom would have suggested giving Ryon to Lysa Arryn instead. She knows how to raise a kid, she is the best choice.

• I did like that they brought back the brother who died as a cyborg in this episode; it was pretty cool to watch him incinerate Ludd with death rays from his eyes.

Talia stabbing Gryff to death was a little farfetched, though.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This thread is clearly fake, Thread Closed

If anyone is wondering why the OP is banned it has nothing to do with these fake spoilers so don't worry about being spoilt.

This discussion has been closed.