Possible Forrester Ending Spoiler (in ADWD)

I started playing the game when I was half way in A Dance with Dragons and in one of Asha´s chapters the Forresters are listed as one of Stannis bannerman that he recruited up north. Do you think they will do this at the end? It makes sense because Stannis is planning to overthrow the Boltons and they simply cant kill Ramsay in the game. What are your opinions?

Comments

• The show condensed the arc about Stannis winning over the mountain clans, so I doubt it, but I will ultimately feel they will go down that way.

But I don't understand this:

It makes sense because Stannis is planning to overthrow the Boltons and they simply cant kill Ramsay in the game. What are your opinions?

Why does not killing Ramsay have to do with this?

• TV show universe. That's the book universe.

• edited August 2015

Knowing the TV show's bias, they'll likely just end up bannermen for Dany instead, whenever she shows up. It's already been set up.

• edited August 2015

The good thing is , the game is linear to the show , not the books , so maybe House Forrester will not be involved in the battle of winterfell ( which Stannis lost ) .

But to be fair , it makes a lot of sense , we know the Forresters ( and most of the north ) hate the Boltons' guts , and they want wardens like the Starks , so it's possible that Stannis asked for the northerners' help in the TV show too .

But I doubt we will get to that point in the game , I think EP6 will be about the Whitehills , not the Boltons.

• I think in next season of the show the Vale lords will attack Winterfell and the North will join them so Sansa or Rickon will become ruler of the North so I think House Forrester will join with them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.