The song from Episode 5 End.

Warning Spoilers:

I've been trying to find this song for some time now. Its the tune at the end of the episode where you have to make the hardest choice in the game so far ''Asher or Rodrick''. Why is Telltale not giving us the soundtrack?
I tried to rip it from the game files but with no success (don't judge me). The episode music is packed in a file format called BANK. So neither can Telltale voice extractor nor any other program can extract it. Seems BANK archive files don't have a extractor program. (FiewView Pro also did not work (29bucks to the wind) ). So please Telltale or someone I really want that song, its soo good.

Comments

• enter link description here

only one I've found, horrible quality but better than nothing

• Two Brothers huh? Good name, and if I am not mistaken, also a song from the series itself.

enter link description here only one I've found, horrible quality but better than nothing

• I asked Jared on Twitter if he was going to upload it to his Soundcloud a while back, and he said he planned to. I guess he just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

• edited August 2015

I would need that song to write my college essay on Film studies, actually it is supposed to be a presentation. But the quality should be good with a good sound. Does anyone has any suggestion where to find it?

• edited August 2015

'Two Brothers' is also the name of the wooden sword Ryon made in EP1 with Ethan and Rodrik's names carved on the sides.

Now that I think about it that sword has potential for an emotional scene with Asher in EP6 (if he survived EP5) I think that sword would mean a great deal to Asher.

Two Brothers huh? Good name, and if I am not mistaken, also a song from the series itself.

• Wow... thanks, i think i'm gonna... go and cry in the corner...

enter link description here only one I've found, horrible quality but better than nothing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.