Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 - 'Escape Plan Bravo' Screenshots & Release Dates

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 key art

Today we can confirm release dates for Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series Episode 4 - 'Escape Plan Bravo'... it will be out next week! In the meantime, we've also got a few all-new screenshots from the episode to give you a little peek at what our unlikely heroes are up against.

• Tues, August 18th - PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3
  • Wed, August 19th - Xbox One, Xbox 360
  • Thurs, August 20th - iOS, Android

In this penultimate episode of the season, captured by Vallory and her goons, Rhys and Fiona are forced to continue the search for the Vault beacon - at gunpoint. The beacon is on the Hyperion moon base - Helios - while our heroes are on Pandora... so there's the pesky cold void of death known as 'space' to overcome. Even with assistance from a familiar face, and with a worryingly helpful Handsome Jack hitching a ride in Rhys' head, getting on board the ominous 'H' is going to take every drop of guile, and quite possibly all the spunk you've got.

There is ONE last thing we can tell you about this episode... sacrifices will need to be made. Can you make the tough choices required to succeed? Join in with the Tales from the Borderlands community speculation!

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 screenshot - the right stuff

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 screenshot - butt stallion

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 screenshot - helios approach

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 screenshot - punch

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 screenshot - scooter

Comments

• edited August 2015

Oh, I knew it! That spaceship IS how we get to Helios, and Loaderbot is on the top...

And judging from that second picture, I think this episode is going to be HILARIOUS!

So excited... yay!

• THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME.

• These screenshots confuse me so much. But is that Butt Stallion?

• Yeah, definitely looks like her... It's a her, right?

These screenshots confuse me so much. But is that Butt Stallion?

• Butt Stallion knows no gender. It is omniscient.

Yeah, definitely looks like her... It's a her, right?

• Nope, perplexingly it's a she (despite being called a 'stallion') - Jack refers to her as 'girl' when he calls her.

Butt Stallion knows no gender. It is omniscient.

• edited August 2015

but why is she standing there like a statue? I thought she's a real pony, with all that neighing and stuff

Nope, perplexingly it's a she (despite being called a 'stallion') - Jack refers to her as 'girl' when he calls her.

• She's either dead, and that's some weird taxidermy of her crystal corpse, or it's a replica/statue - I'm leaning towards dead :(

Dracu98 posted: »

but why is she standing there like a statue? I thought she's a real pony, with all that neighing and stuff

• Maybe she's not just standing there. She could just be rearing in the picture, and she's alive... I don't know.

She's either dead, and that's some weird taxidermy of her crystal corpse, or it's a replica/statue - I'm leaning towards dead

• She appears to be roped off though and there are plaques in front of her with information, kind of like the different 'exhibits' of the dead Hyperion leaders in the Hub of Heroism on Helios.

Maybe she's not just standing there. She could just be rearing in the picture, and she's alive... I don't know.

• How did I literally just fricken realize that.

I feel like an idiot now.

She appears to be roped off though and there are plaques in front of her with information, kind of like the different 'exhibits' of the dead Hyperion leaders in the Hub of Heroism on Helios.

• Haha, don't feel like an idiot - I've just spent waaay too long looking at it because I'm so hyped! >_<

How did I literally just fricken realize that. I feel like an idiot now.

• August 18!? Dude! Hey alright, maybe I'll watch a stream of that crowd play event on the 29th.

Ahah, the unicorn! That's something Jack tells you about early on in Borderlands 2, I remember that from the brief time I spent playing it before putting down the controller.

I don't like Borderlands...This game is great...I don't like Borderlands... enter image description here

• Scooter: CATCH-A-RIDE!!!!!

• I'M STILL CONCERNED ABOUT VAUGHN, WHERE IS VAUGHN HUH??? WHERE IS THE NERD.

• dude, haven't you payed attention to what kind of mask the psycho is wearing? seriously man...

I'M STILL CONCERNED ABOUT VAUGHN, WHERE IS VAUGHN HUH??? WHERE IS THE NERD.

This discussion has been closed.