Mystery Question: If Talia Forrestor is not the real traitor, then who let dude out his cell?

Can someone answer this question for me please?

Comments

• edited August 2015

whoever was the traitor let gryff out.

lmao

edit: not sure if you really played ep5, because you seem like you spaced out through the thing.

• the scene was poorly written to begin with

• Yeah. Also I would be cool with it if Elissa was an another traitor that no one knew.

That would make the scene SO MUCH BETTER!

the scene was poorly written to begin with

• The traitor did (Duncan or Royland, depending on your choices). And Talia was never even a candidate for the traitor. She's not part of the Small council.

• The traitor literally tells you that he let Gryff out.

• No offense, Jill. But sometimes, I am wondering if you simply just don't like Talia.

• Gryff's cell door was the real traitor!

• Wait, oh my, now it's all clear, the traitor is working for Talia Forrestor, Talia's evil doppelgänger! This revelation has just enlightened my whole life.

• edited August 2015

Well, Talia is a bit annoying.

No offense, Jill. But sometimes, I am wondering if you simply just don't like Talia.

• Dave I like Talia it's just her attitude and actions makes her seem like a sneaky deceiving brat.

Example:

1. Entering Rodrick's room without knocking when him and his woman was having sex. Tells her she has a disrespectful personality
    2. Having no mercy for the false traitor she told to take the blame even though she did it. Her personality is Sinister
    3. In her mind she wants revenge for Ethan and her only plan for that is to deceive the family by using adults in the family. Her personality is vengeful

So she's Disrespectful, Loyal but cunning, vengeful, annoying, merciless, lovely, adventurous, ect

No offense, Jill. But sometimes, I am wondering if you simply just don't like Talia.

• Talia did apologize for opening the door, because she didn't know that her brother and Eleana was having sex. Also, she has a very important and urgent matter to tell Rodrik, which are the reason why for her hastiness.

Ever since Ethan, she has gotten a vengeful steak, we are all aware of that. It has only gotten worse because all of the tragedies that has befallen on her family. Who wouldn't get angry if one is constantly humiliated, treated badly by the Whitehills and standing on the edge of being destroyed. Also, she is a teenage and one can argue that she isn't fully matured yet and doesn't know how to handle her emotions except being angry and lashing at the Whitehills who are the cause of all of their troubles.

I personally don't find her annoying and tried to protect her from horrors, which I did at the beginning of episode 5.

Dave I like Talia it's just her attitude and actions makes her seem like a sneaky deceiving brat. Example: * Entering Rodrick's room

• This is a joke, right?

...right?

Dave I like Talia it's just her attitude and actions makes her seem like a sneaky deceiving brat. Example: * Entering Rodrick's room

• edited August 2015

duncan/royland they literally say that they did....... no offence but this is getting ridiculous now i don't see how you can still think this talia was NEVER a suspect in the first place anyway

• Yeah. Talia's not even a member of the council :P

Jewfreeus posted: »

duncan/royland they literally say that they did....... no offence but this is getting ridiculous now i don't see how you can still think this talia was NEVER a suspect in the first place anyway

• The traitor let them out. He says as much directly. He did so with the backing of bad writing.

• edited August 2015

Call it a joke if you want to, but this isn't a joke.

Wait until the season finale. Talia's gonna be like: ''Um guys, I have to tell you something very important. It was me who commanded Royland/Duncan to let Gryll out his cell. Ramsey told me if he wasn't released he'd kill every single one of you. I had no choice and was scared for our families safety. Please don't punish me. I was trying to do what's right.

Then Mira at King's Landing is shocked by this information and begs the queen to protect her remaining family.

Forsoothe posted: »

This is a joke, right? ...right?

• That doesn't make sense!

Call it a joke if you want to, but this isn't a joke. Wait until the season finale. Talia's gonna be like: ''Um guys, I have to tell you

• So you think Ramsay wanted Gryff released, but instead of just letting him out himself when he took over Ironrath, he secretly forced Talia to get the Sentinel to do it a few weeks later?

Genius.

Call it a joke if you want to, but this isn't a joke. Wait until the season finale. Talia's gonna be like: ''Um guys, I have to tell you

• My God. Can we please have a civil discussion without the name calling or threats?

• There wasn't even name-calling and threats to begin with.

My God. Can we please have a civil discussion without the name calling or threats?

• Just in case because some do it all the time some times

There wasn't even name-calling and threats to begin with.

• Yet you mentioned it like it just happened.

Just in case because some do it all the time some times

• You seem to get really defensive when people disagree with you. Maybe you should calm down a bit.

My God. Can we please have a civil discussion without the name calling or threats?

• And people seem to get defensive when I make threads based on my opinions sir, so they must calm down too. :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

You seem to get really defensive when people disagree with you. Maybe you should calm down a bit.

• I'm sorry for getting defensive guys. Please forgive me. Mods can you delete the argument please and thank you

• @jillValentine333 You are such a joker, arent ya?! I didnt laugh so much since .... ever. BTW it is Gryff.

• enter image description here

@jillValentine333 You are such a joker, arent ya?! I didnt laugh so much since .... ever. BTW it is Gryff.

• edited August 2015

What ya talkin about puddin?!

xSensus posted: »

English?

• We're very calm.

And people seem to get defensive when I make threads based on my opinions sir, so they must calm down too.

• You obviously hating her

• Someone else made that meme not me. I didn't care for the bad English lol

R.I.P. english

• And you hate Ramsey Snow, so we're both even.

Xemnes posted: »

You obviously hating her

• *bad spelling

Someone else made that meme not me. I didn't care for the bad English lol

• They could be from another country, so it's not nice to make fun of their spelling.

*bad spelling

• Same here. You have a great day or night my friend :)

We're very calm.

• Who let the dude out who who who who who?

• edited August 2015

I don't understand why you keep doing this.

Sorry, but you post often easily disprovable or odd theories based on your own supposition instead of defensible evidence. You get confused/annoyed when people assume you're trolling because of this or tell you why your theories don't make sense. You get defensive and assume everyone hates you. You ask the mods to delete your post to passive-aggressively let people know you feel persecuted and that they've upset you again, in hope they feel sorry for you.

It's okay. You've obviously got a lot of ideas and you're keen to share. That's good. Just do your research first before you pitch things. That's all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.