Another Lord Gone

Obviously Gregor departed along with Ethan but now another lord has to bite the dust?

I know it's Game of Thrones and Telltale but.. they could of done so much with them in S2.

Have Gregor die at the end of E1 of an illness, Rodrik becomes lord until his death in episode 6 then Asher becomes lord in S2.

It would of made it much more better to have a story like that.

Comments

• I highly disagree. Their deaths advanced the story and were perfect for setting the mood of the game.

• It makes you wonder who they're going to keep alive.

• The only death I'm really disappointed with is Ethan's. The Rodrik/Asher choice was great, and Gregor's death helped set things in motion. Ethan's death helped with setting the tone, but at the cost of a potentially great protagonist.

• I couldn't agree. Ethan had the potential to be the best of the protagonists. He have such potential for a great character development and arc.

Although Rodrik has somewhat filled the void, I still feel sad that Ethan's potential has been cut short.

The only death I'm really disappointed with is Ethan's. The Rodrik/Asher choice was great, and Gregor's death helped set things in motion. Ethan's death helped with setting the tone, but at the cost of a potentially great protagonist.

• Ethan's death kickstarted the whole game though... I think it makes sense in what world it's in. The wasted potential just makes it all that more heartbreaking.

I couldn't agree. Ethan had the potential to be the best of the protagonists. He have such potential for a great character development and a

• it's all if's and but's!!

• edited August 2015

I disagree every death so far made sense and was completely nessacary for the story. Except Arthur... maybe, I don't know, I'm on the fence about how I feel about his death.

• If TTG had kept Rodrik alive from the first episode for the whole season, one dies in EP5 (Rodrik/Asher) then the other dies in EP6 (I ain't saying they will die) then Season 2 could of set the way for Ethan to come in. Ethan really was such a fantastic player to be, the first episode was kinda rusty but as the episode went towards the end I liked him and exactly when Ramsay stabbed him, I was already thinking of Episode 2 but no.......

I couldn't agree. Ethan had the potential to be the best of the protagonists. He have such potential for a great character development and a

• Exactly. Telltale was basically taking a page directly out of Martins book (one of many really). They made it 100% clear from the start of the story that nobody is safe (although obviously there are going to be exceptions for existing characters in the series).

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Ethan's death kickstarted the whole game though... I think it makes sense in what world it's in. The wasted potential just makes it all that more heartbreaking.

• I know that Ethan's death kickstarted the game and I like that the Forresters still talks about him and Gregor, it kinda gives them a lingering presence. But goddamn, it doesn't stop me from missing him and lamenting the wasted potential...

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Ethan's death kickstarted the whole game though... I think it makes sense in what world it's in. The wasted potential just makes it all that more heartbreaking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.