Details you forgot, didn't notice, or just don't know about - MC:SM Edition.

Disclaimer: I am not at any chance a fan of this new game, but I thought it would be cool to make this thread.

I'll start:

-Episode One's name-Order of the Stone- is taken from the name of the gaming. At its start, minecraft had three and only three names: Cave Game -> Minecraft: Order of the Stone, and later called minecraft. It was taken from the second name of minecraft.

-Most of the characters are almost parodies of famous YouTube Channels who play MC.

If you think you got something, include it below!

Comments

• Don't you think I would be a good idea to make this when the game has been released?

• enter image description here

Reconn posted: »

Don't you think I would be a good idea to make this when the game has been released?

• This is the same thing with Game Of Thrones. Before the actual game is out. I feel bad for @dojo32161 because he had a good idea and it was stolen by other people. Hell, you may not be aware that he had it first, but I hope that this thread doesn't take off (I have nothing against you, I just want him to be credited for his idea)

• Fun fact: Minecraft: Story Mode has yet to be released.

• That would make sense we can't have that. Plus if he/she did that he/she would someone creating the thread before him/her.

Reconn posted: »

Don't you think I would be a good idea to make this when the game has been released?

• It really isn't fair for you...

• I think you're being a bit dramatic. As long as everyone knows @dojo32161 came up with the idea I think it's okay for people to make versions of it for other games. dojo does deserve credit for coming up with such a great thread though.

CosmicSouls posted: »

It really isn't fair for you...

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

To be fair, I'd hardly say other users borrowing the general concept of a thread would constitute as stealing unless the user who initially came up with the idea for the thread added their own personalized touch.

However, I agree that this is far too early for a thread like this. Even if the game seems to be surprisingly close to release (having a trailer, ratings, etc), it feels like this thread was made just to pre-emptively call dibs on the idea (kind like how a Marvel 2017 waiting thread was made super early as another example).

CosmicSouls posted: »

This is the same thing with Game Of Thrones. Before the actual game is out. I feel bad for @dojo32161 because he had a good idea and it was

• Sorry, but I think this is a smidge too early considering we don't really have the first episode out as of yet. Let's at least wait until the first episode comes out. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.