Is it worth it?

Is Tales from the Borderlands any good? Sorry to post this on here but I wanted to avoid spoilers on the Borderlands forums. I am a big fan of all the other telltale games and I was wondering if this was just as good as the other games as I've seen it's on offer on steam atm!

Comments

• Oh yeah it's brilliant one of the greatest Telltale games, I love it, you should definitely give it a try.

• If you are up with Borderlands plot, you definitely should play it. Otherwise... It's still okay, just you won't be able to understand all the story.

• Definitely, it's my personal favorite Telltale game.

• Surprisingly great, I had low expectations because Borderlands was never story-driven, but by god Telltale somehow pulled it off, and made it a ton of fun.

• Get it right now man! Because it's frigggggin good! I dare to state that this is the best work from Telltale.

• How much of the story wouldn't I be able to understand? I haven't played any borderlands game before.

MicroAce posted: »

If you are up with Borderlands plot, you definitely should play it. Otherwise... It's still okay, just you won't be able to understand all the story.

• Thanks for the replies, I am definitely gonna give it a go

• All this Vaults and Vault Key thing. I haven't played Ep.4 yet, so i don't know its plot, but in first and second episode it's all about getting this Vault Key. Anyway, you should try and play it, and you can just google things that you don't understand/know.

JamDodger21 posted: »

How much of the story wouldn't I be able to understand? I haven't played any borderlands game before.

• Ok, thanks

MicroAce posted: »

All this Vaults and Vault Key thing. I haven't played Ep.4 yet, so i don't know its plot, but in first and second episode it's all about get

Sign in to comment in this discussion.