Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 - 'Escape Plan Bravo' Available Now

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 4 key art

Tales from the Borderlands: A Telltale Games Series Episode 4 - 'Escape Plan Bravo' is out now on PC/Mac, PlayStation, and Xbox (and mobile is on the way tomorrow)! This is the penultimate episode in the season, and it's definitely one you won't want spoiled. If you're a fan of Borderlands, now is the time to get caught up before the season finale!

Need convincing before you jump in? Check out what reviewers have to say about this latest episode...

• Destructoid - 10 out of 10 - "COMEDIC MASTERY... I LAUGHED. I CRIED."

• Entertainment Weekly - Grade "A" - "FANTASTIC... HILARIOUS... EMOTIONAL"

• GamesRadar - "LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUNNY... SHOCKING TWISTS... STELLAR"

• Jimquisition - 9 out of 10 - "TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE TELLTALE SERIES TO DATE... JUST GENIUS"

• Kotaku [CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS] - "uniformly excellent, juggling drama and comedy in almost equal measure... I ADORED IT"

• Arcade Sushi - 9 out of 10 - "might just be the ultimate penultimate episode Telltale's ever delivered"

• NZ Gamer - 9.5 out of 10 - "Telltale's best episode since that haunting conclusion to The Walking Dead's first season, and that's saying something"

Comments

• SO when is the trailer for Game of Thrones: The Ice Dragon coming?

• I also waiting to game of thrones episode 6 telltate games are my favorite games all of time . i think tales from borderlans episode 6 will be interesting to <3 thank you for everyting

• It will be interesting

DinoDrago posted: »

SO when is the trailer for Game of Thrones: The Ice Dragon coming?

• episode 5*

TheRobot posted: »

I also waiting to game of thrones episode 6 telltate games are my favorite games all of time . i think tales from borderlans episode 6 will be interesting to thank you for everyting

• i'm not disappointed by the lack of one episode per month but telltale promised something that they didnt stick by. i say work on it longer if you have to but don't promise something that you can't hold up to

This discussion has been closed.