Has anyone played the Game of Thrones RPG?

I've found very few people who've played it, and it's a damn shame. While the rest of the game is lackluster, the story and characters are amazing, rivaling Telltale's if not besting it. The voice acting is awesome and lends emotional weight to the main characters. I'd highly recommend it.

Comments

• I found it to be quite atrocious. For an RPG it was awful, and for a game based in such an epic universe, the story was repulsive. I'm glad you liked it, though. To each their own. (:

• I've played it and I love it. The wonky gameplay and bugs didn't hinder my enjoyment of the story. The developers were amateurs when it came to coding and mechanics, but if you're someone who reads the books (which is what the game is based off, not the show) you can tell they had heart for it. The plot fits the lore and themes of A Song of Fire and Ice.

• It's fucking trash

• Story was great, but gameplay stunk

• It had potential. It was good, especially story wise, but combat just seemed...well, I'd rather see the Witcher 3 with ASoIaF paint job coughEveryCallofDutycough

Sign in to comment in this discussion.