What did you say to Sasha and Fiona?

Because I was (and still am) away from my computer, I couldn't play the episode. Also, I'm weak so I watched YouTube playthroughs. ;_;

A lot of play throughs I saw didn't tell Sasha and Fiona about Jack, which I was surprised by. My policy would have been to tell everyone at the first opportunity (well, except Vasquez). Why did the majority (I think - percentages may be different due to some youtubers using press copies) not tell?

Also, if you tell them and you choose to rule Hyperion, Jack says that he's glad you told them, and it'll make it better. If you didn't tell and choose Hyperion he says something like he can't wait to see the looks on their faces. If you don't tell and you reject, Jack says that when he makes you strangle Fiona she won't even know why. Anyone know the outcome for telling and rejecting (the one I think I would have done, although the way Rhys rejects is pretty brash and kind of stupid - probably why I'll go for the hesitation at the last moment method).

Comments

• If you tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack and reject his offer, then he'll say that now he has to kill Fiona because you told her.

• Oh great :/

Maybe at least he won't get Rhys to do it.

Pipas posted: »

If you tell Fiona and Sasha about Jack and reject his offer, then he'll say that now he has to kill Fiona because you told her.

• I originally hesitated and said something like "I couldn't get a word in" by accident, so I went back and told them about Jack. I knew they would be pissed, but I figured that it was the right thing to do and that, hopefully, I would be able to apologize or make it up to them in some way later on (which I was able to).

• Why did the majority (I think - percentages may be different due to some youtubers using press copies) not tell?

Because they're Pandorans? What kind of reaction we can expect from them? I was surprised they didn't try to strangle him right where he stands.

• edited August 2015

"TELL HER THE TRUTH"

• Tell the truth.
    I was 100% to screw over Hyperion, so I imagined that Jack would be a problem and Rhys was going to need help to get rid of him. But now Jack wants to kill Fiona, so maybe I got it all wrong :(

• Jack probably would've tried to kill her regardless, he's kind of an asshole.

Serazone posted: »

Tell the truth. I was 100% to screw over Hyperion, so I imagined that Jack would be a problem and Rhys was going to need help to get rid of him. But now Jack wants to kill Fiona, so maybe I got it all wrong

• I guess that's true XD

However, I thought it would be less strangle worthy to tell then sooner than later. On the other hand, you could say that them only finding out when you pair up with Jack would mean you're potentially protected by Jack anyway, and if they find out from you choosing them over Jack, perhaps they won't want to kill you anyway.

DeityD posted: »

Why did the majority (I think - percentages may be different due to some youtubers using press copies) not tell? Because they're Pan

• In my first playthrough, my Rhys is more or less a good guy, trying to earn friendship with the sisters and be honest. So I told them, which pissed HJ off.

• It would've been better to tell them right away. But now... I dunno, after you hid something it might be even worse.

I guess that's true XD However, I thought it would be less strangle worthy to tell then sooner than later. On the other hand, you could s

• I suppose a lot of it will depend on how often you chose them over him.

It would've been better to tell them right away. But now... I dunno, after you hid something it might be even worse.

• Yeah my rhys is trying to do good now even though he wasn't trying in earlier episodes. The group changed me lol.so i told em the truth. And now that I rejected jack I feel like telling them was the best way to go

In my first playthrough, my Rhys is more or less a good guy, trying to earn friendship with the sisters and be honest. So I told them, which pissed HJ off.

• I didn't tell them the truth because I honestly didn't think they'd believe me. I really wanted to, but I just couldn't see them taking it well or taking me seriously.

• Why the hell would I tell them? All I wanted ever since ep.1 was to be President of Hyperion, and being pals with the most ultimate President of Hyperion to ever exist seemed like the way to go. I wouldn't tell some Pandoran bandits about me having their nemesis in my head even if Jack hadn't straight up told me to keep him a secret, which he did.

Jack seemed pleased with me.

enter image description here

• Nope, told them I searched my memory files. Jack didn't want me to, and I didn't want to risk anyone else knowing.

• That's exactly what I choose to do. I told them the truth.

"TELL HER THE TRUTH"

• Silence is a valid option.

• I didn't tell because Jack told me not to, and I'm not about to go against his orders. :v

• Snitches get stitches. I just made that up.

But in actuality, I told them about Handsome Jack, even though I'm pretty much Jack > everyone, I still want to have friends. I'm predicting they're going to be a LOT more pissed if you didn't tell them.

• edited December 2015

It's strange that you don't have the option to tell everyone the truth as soon as possible in episode 2, then fiona and sasha wouldn't be pissed that rhys kept it from them. It would have stopped fiona from being angry and going as far as to punch rhys in the sections where they're with the stranger.

• edited December 2015

These are just my guesses. Let's say that Rhys and Vaughn reunite with the sisters in Hollow Point. If Fiona say that they are not friends or just partners, Rhys probably doesn't trust them enough to say it. If Fiona say that they are friends, Rhys will be so touched that he doesn't want to ruin their new friendship by saying something like that.

And I think Rhys never would have guessed that their adventure would involve infiltrating Helios.

It's strange that you don't have the option to tell everyone the truth as soon as possible in episode 2, then fiona and sasha wouldn't be pi

• Yeah that's pretty plausible. I'm just bummed out that if you admit it in episode 4 when you finally get the opportunity there's no way to make them feel better about it. I wish you could get Rhys to bring up good reasoning and calm them down a bit.

These are just my guesses. Let's say that Rhys and Vaughn reunite with the sisters in Hollow Point. If Fiona say that they are not friends o

• Yeah I know, truth always hurts. But I feel that even if they scold Rhys for it at first, his honesty is ultimately appreciated. Since both Fiona and Sasha have kinder dialogue with Rhys because of it.

Yeah that's pretty plausible. I'm just bummed out that if you admit it in episode 4 when you finally get the opportunity there's no way to make them feel better about it. I wish you could get Rhys to bring up good reasoning and calm them down a bit.

• Kinder dialogue eh? Couple of examples you can think of? It's ok if you don't remember.

Yeah I know, truth always hurts. But I feel that even if they scold Rhys for it at first, his honesty is ultimately appreciated. Since both Fiona and Sasha have kinder dialogue with Rhys because of it.

• Well, okay, maybe saying kind was too sweet. I think it is the context behind their dialogues change to something less harsh. I can't remember the examples, except the one where Rhys and Fiona talk to each other during present day.

Kinder dialogue eh? Couple of examples you can think of? It's ok if you don't remember.

• I told them.

My Rhys was kind of a anti-Jack. Although I miss him.

• I did keep the secret but I regret that

• edited December 2015

After collecting Vasquez's face from Old Haven, you get the option to say you're sorry to Sasha when Rhys gets back to the New-U station. She definitely appears a lot more accepting at that point.

Well, okay, maybe saying kind was too sweet. I think it is the context behind their dialogues change to something less harsh. I can't remember the examples, except the one where Rhys and Fiona talk to each other during present day.

• I told them.

Vaughn was too cool not to.

And although I really wanted to give Jack a shot, all the little hints in his dialogue here and there indicated to me that he would take power and run with it if given the chance. It gave me a bad gut feeling. So Rhys trusted Fiona more at the end of episode 2, and had been kind of standoffish with Jack since then.

In episode 4, I had the feeling it would bite him in the ass if he lied. And I honesty thought, "Fuck it, they seem to be okay with Rhys now right? They'd understand ... "

Trying to tell Athena was priceless, by the way.

I wish there was a softer way to reject Hyperion, though. That was a bit ... rash of Rhys to trash-talk a psychopath.

• edited December 2015

I actually told them because they were Pandorans. I kept it from Vaughn because he'd already indicated he'd fold in a pinch, even if he was sorry.

Fiona, I figured, would treat it as the threat it was but wouldn't decapitate you.

Why did the majority (I think - percentages may be different due to some youtubers using press copies) not tell? Because they're Pan

• Right? I was waiting for the trash talk to be something like the Blow His Mind sequence, where Fiona interjects to point out in reality Rhys was screaming like a little girl.

I told them. Vaughn was too cool not to. And although I really wanted to give Jack a shot, all the little hints in his dialogue here a

• edited December 2015

I ended up telling them. I actually didn't tell Vaughn in Episode 2, but by Ep. 4 I thought I needed to get it out there. I knew they'd hate me initially, buuut it worked out in the end!

I didn't want a recurrence of not telling anyone about Lee's past in The Walking Dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.