The upcoming marvel project predictions

I feel like telltale's marvel project should focus on either

• Spider-Man. A lot of interesting choices and story lines could happen
  • avengers. Multiple playable characters = multiple choices = multiple story lines = ambitious,huge,compelling story = satisfying game
  • inhumans because it has a interesting storyline and something the players have to deal with
    these are the main heroes I think should happen. You should know that not everything has to be canon to the comic unlike walking dead, wolf among us, there are many different comic arcs and series. I hope it will be great
    Again, have a great day and a great life.

Comments

• Personally I would like an Avengers or a Nick Fury game but I bet it's gonna be something based off of a not well known comic or something like that.

• Yeah, your right. I think ign said that moon hunter guy should get something

Saltlick123 posted: »

Personally I would like an Avengers or a Nick Fury game but I bet it's gonna be something based off of a not well known comic or something like that.

• Having watched the Netflix series, I'd love a Telltale Daredevil series. Had the Civil War movie been coming out in 2017, I'd have also liked a MCU Civil War game but that won't be happening as Civil War comes out next year.

• I want it to be based off a lesser known character in the comics. Definitely tie it-into the movies. Are they basing it in the comics? I forget.

• Are they basing it in the comics? I forget.

They haven't said, but I'd imagine so seeing as how they probably want the MCU canon to be handled by people within Marvel.

I want it to be based off a lesser known character in the comics. Definitely tie it-into the movies. Are they basing it in the comics? I forget.

• edited August 2015

I bet once the Deadpool movie comes out, everyone will be wanting telltale to make a deadpool series. But i don't want deadpool, i want them to try something else. Maybe a hero that has been forgotten a long time ago, like Ant-Man. I can't think of a marvel hero that isn't popular. Ill have to look up.

But also Avengers would be awesome! but i have a feeling that telltale would go with a less popular hero and turn him/her into an awesome hero!

EDIT: Oh ya i don't think Guardians of the galaxy was popular, i watched the movie and is kinda like The Avengers but in space and it was a good movie. I think GOTG would be cool.

• Daredevil seems like an amazing idea, think of being able to deal with your loss of sight and trying to take care of everyone. I was going no to write that but I really wanted to post his.

I want it to be based off a lesser known character in the comics. Definitely tie it-into the movies. Are they basing it in the comics? I forget.

• What if instead of playing as a superhero. You play as a side character like someone observing the events and whenever you see the hero you can treat him with respect or hostility

Having watched the Netflix series, I'd love a Telltale Daredevil series. Had the Civil War movie been coming out in 2017, I'd have also liked a MCU Civil War game but that won't be happening as Civil War comes out next year.

• I didn't mention Daredevil?

Are you confusing me with Blind?

Daredevil seems like an amazing idea, think of being able to deal with your loss of sight and trying to take care of everyone. I was going no to write that but I really wanted to post his.

• Why don't they use the lionsgate franchise, or did they lose that/not acquire that. I thought they got that a while ago.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

Lionsgate is a company that owns multiple franchises (kinda like Marvel), it's not a franchise on its own. They invested in Telltale to help with the Super Show format, but at this time have not announced plans to have Telltale make a game from one of their franchises. However, Job Stauffer did imply that there would be an "eventual" Super Show made with Lionsgate after Telltale makes their first Super Show with another (currently unannounced) partner.

If Telltale follows their pattern of premiering two new Seasons a year, it might be quite a while before we even see Lionsgate making any game with Telltale - original or not. Minecraft and Walking Dead: Michonne are set to premiere this year, and Telltale's first Super Show has heavily been implied to premiere any time next year. Also, Walking Dead: Season 3 is very likely to premiere next year as well. That leaves one more Season to premiere alongside Telltale's Marvel game in 2017.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Why don't they use the lionsgate franchise, or did they lose that/not acquire that. I thought they got that a while ago.

• I bet it will be based upon Agents of Shield.

• I think Telltale will make their own story set within the universe. Maybe a random group of people become mutants and Shield gets involved, I imagine shield could even be temporary antagonists.

• This is probably not going to happen, but someone on Reddit proposed playing as Howard the Duck and working with a different hero or group of heroes in each episode. I think that would be a brilliant idea. It would allow for some great meta-humor. It probably won't happen because the terrible movie basically destroyed Howard's brand, but I can dream, right?

• Ms. Marvel could be cool, she's a VERY recent character that could help getting a bigger rogues gallery.

• Creating original heroes would be a bit much in terms of workload for Telltale. I can see them tackling a currently established comic series instead.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think Telltale will make their own story set within the universe. Maybe a random group of people become mutants and Shield gets involved, I imagine shield could even be temporary antagonists.

• I think Howard the Duck had a cameo during a post credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy. Who knows, anything could happen. :P

mosfet posted: »

This is probably not going to happen, but someone on Reddit proposed playing as Howard the Duck and working with a different hero or group o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.