Talia is going to feel so so bad

Talia was a bit of an idiot, to say the least, when I decided to spare the traitor (breaking the promise I had made to her to kill him) in exchange for valuable information that could save Asher. She called Rodrick a bigger coward that the traitor himself.

I sacrificed Rodrick to save Asher, and once she knows this, I think she'll be broken inside. Her last words to her brother were used in hate, and they hurt him. He ended up doing the bravest thing possible and died for someone else.

I hope she learns from this, little twit.

Comments

• edited August 2015

Yeah, that's my thought too. I really hope that telltale will show reactions of the Forresters, Gwen and Eleana... And that they will elaborate it...

• edited August 2015

Is it bad that I kind of want to see Talia get flayed after this?

• Nope.

No_username posted: »

• edited August 2015

Yes o.o If someone calls you coward your first instinct is flay the person?

• Yes.

• edited August 2015

Well, if you're serious about that (I doubt you are) I think you should visit a psychologist.

Yes.

• well the only way shes getting flayed is if the bastard of bolton makes another appearance or if daddy bolton comes by to fix the mess because theyre the only house in the seven kingdoms that flays people and ramsay said that the boltons arent getting involved anymore

• Lol, maybe telltale shouldn't have wasted their chance to kill her on Arthur then.

sbk12345 posted: »

well the only way shes getting flayed is if the bastard of bolton makes another appearance or if daddy bolton comes by to fix the mess becau

• edited August 2015

I also hope you learn to not give promise you couldn't keep,especially when being a leader.Talia has no authority over Rodrik,and it's the wisest option to spare the traitor if he has some leverage anyway.

• She's gonna go full Arya to Meryn Trant on him

• Don't worry telltale probably won't even mention it.

• Ugh... I hope Telltale gives us the option to bitchslap Talia ;-;

• edited August 2015

She wasn't an idiot, I too think she'll feel bad but she didn't do anything wrong. If you were going to spare the traitor you shouldn't have promised to kill him.

• Huh, some people really dislike Talia. I find it strange that people are so quick to punish someone who is your family in game.

Also, why did you promise Talia to kill the traitor if you weren't going to kill the traitor? Never promise something you can't keep.

• I see no problem here.

Yes.

• Yup, although If it's the first time they insulted me and they did it out of anger as a "heat of the moment" sort thing then I might be merciful and settle for burning at the stake.

• edited August 2015

I find Talia annoying but the only one I've wanted killed/exiled/one million years dungeon is Lady Forrester because she keeps showing up where she is neither needed or wanted and overruling my choices as Lord.

Huh, some people really dislike Talia. I find it strange that people are so quick to punish someone who is your family in game. Also, why

• Too bad telltale won't make it matter.

• Nice, you're gonna go far with that attitude.
    - Molly, The Walking Dead, Episode 4- Around Every Corner

AAA_Jane posted: »

Too bad telltale won't make it matter.

• Talia is young and hotheaded. The hot-headed thing is annoying but hopefully she'll learn to cool down and think things through. You know, with age comes wisdom and all that. I spared Duncan because I didn't want Gared to sacrifice all that he did and (if he succeeds) only to find out when he returns that we executed his uncle, even if his uncle did stab us in the back.

• edited August 2015

Sparing the traitor may have consequences. I think it's possible that the traitor (if spared) will break loose and take one of your family hostage, most likely Talia.

• Yes sparing the traitor helped you out SO much. Oh wait no it didn't. She was right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.