The North Grove - TV Show?

Firstly, i dont know if this theory has been said, probably it has, but I'm doing it myself...

I have been rewatching all of the Game of Thrones seasons for the past 2 weeks and something came to my mind... In Season 4 finale, in the very last scene we have seen of Bran and the company, where they meet the raven, was that the North Grove or a part of it, or there's more than one magical place like this... Now the North Grove could actually be some sort of magical place, cuz there is magic in GoT, we've seen it, but it prolly wont be an actual ice dragon or anything big that wasnt on the show yet... Thats about the only problem I have with this game, its plot restrictions... But, lets get back t the point... The main reason that I think that Bran Stark is currently in The North Grove is this...

The only real explanation in the game about the North Grove is what Sylvi told us, which isnt even that much of an explanation... But one thing she said is that this place couldn't be touched by the cold and that its safest in the darkest of the winter...

Now, about this place in the show... Look!

In this scene right here, at 05:25:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The winter tried to enter this place but the winter couldn't touch it...

You see what i'm saying here, eh? Yeah? No? I dunno...

All I really just know is that I would really love and be really happy if a character from the game apeared in the show... Rodrik/Asher arent appearing in the show... Lets face it, they aint even appearing in the 2nd season of the game... I usually defend these TT games but even I admit that the choices meant ALMOST nothing in this game... If Mira appears in the show, i'd like her to be more than a 2 second handmaiden in the back which prolly aint happenin... So, i think it'd be really cool if Gared Tuttle (my fav character and mancrush) would appear on the show and have a somewhat important part to play in the Bran storyline that we havent seen for a full season...

Thats it out of me... I'll just leave this here and wait until some correctly proves my theory horibly wrong.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.